BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

if jb does is like this on the newer release I might pass and keep rocking my 2011 pair that's too much burgundy I need my tongue like the top OG pic or at least the 2011 tongue this is Lookin like a downgrade forreal im pissed we need light green on tongue and on the heel also jb.. And darken that grey like ugh don't do this to my Grail.
I have the 2011 pair and I will try to get these too. My 2011 pair is dead stock.

@yungstackz88 I didn't mean to quote you I was just trying to make a general comment. Sorry bout that.

Last edited:
I was going to sell them even though there wearable but after those 15' pics i would be a dumbass letting these go now

And i dont know if its the age but the green on my og pair tongue isn't as light as ya'll are describing but the 15' pair does look ridiculously darker, but my green looks to be a burnt olive in person

in all honesty if those are the OGs then the 15 pair isn't really that far off especially with the light grey panels. Although the tongue on the ogs does have that nice feel of crazyness too it if that makes sense.

One thing i will say is the flash on my phone makes the panels alot lighter, as you can see

Pass on these nothing out of the ordinary compared to the one that release the last tme around... Good for those that missed out

Out of all the people at NikeNight2015

Nobody posted any pics of the upcoming line up besides That one guy

He the Real MVP

Still copping come release date

For that nostalgia

Back
Top Bottom