BORDEAUX 7S JULY 18th 2015

1 small little crease and people are whining? That def looks like how 7s look after 1 wear. Some of y'all must be new to Jordan's or walk like ducks. That pair is just fine and has a barely noticeable crease on one of the toes :lol:

My main issue is with the octagon-shaped front of the shoes. It should be uniformly round. This release was rushed, and the poor craftsmanship proves it.

1 small little crease and people are whining? That def looks like how 7s look after 1 wear. Some of y'all must be new to Jordan's or walk like ducks. That pair is just fine and has a barely noticeable crease on one of the toes :lol:

My main issue is with the octagon-shaped front of the shoes. It should be uniformly round. This release was rushed, and the poor craftsmanship proves it.

:lol: great 40 more pages of Steve complaining coming up....

Thought you said you were "done here" :rofl:

Last edited:
billbored.gif

You'd be a fool to think THIS model has higher quality materials. You act like there is the same uproar about the remastered stuff in the other threads that has been in here. We are just calling a spade a spade. There is nothing remastered about this colorway. NOTHING.

I thought you mentioned that you didn't pick these up? Are you going off other people's opinions of the shoe?

You'd be a fool to think THIS model has higher quality materials. You act like there is the same uproar about the remastered stuff in the other threads that has been in here. We are just calling a spade a spade. There is nothing remastered about this colorway. NOTHING.

I thought you mentioned that you didn't pick these up? Are you going off other people's opinions of the shoe?

That and I've seen them in person a couple of times. Was able to pick them up and check them out.

Please don't ask that question, just go a few pages back and see the chaos yourself.

Haha I have seen it, but I also remember the 2011 release getting dumped on when they came out as well. I am looking for an unbiased opinion haha.

Please don't ask that question, just go a few pages back and see the chaos yourself.

Haha I have seen it, but I also remember the 2011 release getting dumped on when they came out as well. I am looking for an unbiased opinion haha.

ehhh you probably didn't read it then because most, if not all, feedback has said the 2011s are better BUT the 2015s have the more "OG" color blocking.

ehhh you probably didn't read it then because most, if not all, feedback has said the 2011s are better BUT the 2015s have the more "OG" color blocking.

Thanks for the clarification. The gist I got reading the past few pages is that the toe box is all kinds of messed up on the 2015 pair.

Thanks for the clarification. The gist I got reading the past few pages is that the toe box is all kinds of messed up on the 2015 pair.

its funny tho because i had the 2011s and i thought the felt like poo so them being put on a pedestal is kinda weird to me. i remember it taking a month or so just to sell them for retail SHIPPED :lol:

Personally I prefer the 2015 than the 2011 because they're closer to the OG pair (midsole, green on the tongue (not the same as the OG), and structure (GS sizes kind of look like the '92 version the most).  The 2011 pair is sort of a variant or new take on the Bordeauxs, I think what keeps these shoes from being the "top dog" are the quality issues (toe box included).  The materials used on the shoe were not bad and the '92 version never had that color shifting nubuck or durabuck (that's what most people like about the 2011 and the metal lace tips but as said before is a retro thing with 7s before).  All in all if they were not noticeable quality issue like the toe box and scuffs everyone would be praising these. 

Last edited:
Yea if the midsole was a tiny bit lighter, the back logo was a bit more bright green, and the forefoot didnt look like a sweatpants bulge these would be straight perfect

The 2011 had a light grey midsole and no green on the tongue which i kind of like cuz it seemed they had more blue and yellow

I still dont get how people say the 2011 are uncomfortable i love the comfort ive never had a vii that wasnt comfortable

:lol: great 40 more pages of Steve complaining coming up....

Thought you said you were "done here" :rofl:

My thread got closed because of trolls. So I'm back to posting here. Deal with it.
And you wonder why people came in your thread with the intention of throwing insults at you? I have yet to see you be cordial to someone.

You have some valid points about this release but that's over shadowed by your responses.

And you wonder why people came in your thread with the intention of throwing insults at you? I have yet to see you be cordial to someone.

You have some valid points about this release but that's over shadowed by your responses.

I'm cordial to anyone who's not a jerk.

Back
Top Bottom