Bobby Shmurda: ARTIST OF THE SUMMER: Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel Have Been Arrested

Heard GS9 music bumpin outta couple whips yesterday..happy to see da boro fckn wit a hometeam :pimp:

The mixtape is piff minus "forget about hot"

Diddy's kid...

eabf9d88370cc3bdb1c409042408591d.gif

Last edited:
Eh can't get with it. I don't think he's nice.

He'll have his 15 minutes though so hopefully he makes the most of it. Maybe he proves me wrong and extends it to a career.

No flex zone is trash. Played it yesterday at a cookout and ****** wasn't rockin with it. Hot ***** got played wild times

No Flex Zone is alright, I can only take so much of that whiny yelling Young Thug type rap.

I'm not a fan of Hot ***** but its definitely better than that trash No Flex Zone :lol:

hell I look like swaying my hips like a thot

song catchy though but it obviously wouldn't be **** w/o the female dance 

I can't rock with that no flex zone, sound like some little kids i **** with hot ***** and shmoney dance but my cuz put me on this song :smokin

Dawg I def denied that no flex zone **** but its everywhere I'm Detroit now smh. Rode in my girl truck and her CD player messed up so the radio only works and that **** played like 4x today and once her lil cousin rapped it word for word. Smh I still can't mess with it tho

Back
Top Bottom