Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread - Series Finale - Eldorado

Damn, Eddie will be missed. Always thought he was a funny character.

:wow: They lit Al's brother up. I wonder when they'll introduce Frank Nitti.

Nucky seems a lot more focused on this season. He's not letting anything throw him off of his game. He just seems more like a bawse now. :pimp:

Last edited:
Definitely gonna miss Eddie. His comic relief was always welcome. But his suicide was done really well. No dramatic pause, just death.

And I really liked Frank Capone. His death caught me way off guard. Excited to see how this impacts Al though.

Am I the only person who's getting sick of seeing Gillian's face?

I imagine there's some reason we've seen scenes alluding to Jimmy (Nucky's conversation with Willie) and pseudo-Jimmy (in the diner). Gillian will have a revenge plot, or her boyfriend will have some ties to the whole thing, or Nucky will learn some shocking revelation before she dies of an overdose. Just my thoughts...

Im tired of Gillian. Theres only so many times she can try to throw that old wobbly cooch at somebody before you get sick of seeing it. In just about every scene shes in I can tell its going to end by her stroking some dudes hand and asking "is there maybe something else I can do for you?"

Im tired of Gillian. Theres only so many times she can try to throw that old wobbly cooch at somebody before you get sick of seeing it. In just about every scene shes in I can tell its going to end by her stroking some dudes hand and asking "is there maybe something else I can do for you?"
roll.gif

Not tired of seeing Gillian, I'd rather see her than Willie and Margaret...

Damnit! Didn't know the season started! I went through all the seasons in a heartbeat. I guess I forgot I loved this show! Thank you NT for the reminder!

brb, going to watch the first episodes

cant really rock wit yall missin Eddie. Help me 100x and rat on me once, I cant deal. I rather you never have done anything for me.

Chalky fiending for the yambs :lol:

-Nucky wit the straight right :rofl:

-Nuck and Chalky on the same page, both pinning the thick yambs against the wall :smokin

Last edited:
Eli giving up the goods like those two chicks Nucky and Chalky smashed.  Gave ol' boy the key and everything
mean.gif

JTM is his real name.

Hoover calls him Jim, not "Warren Knox".

Like Eli says, he was sheriff for 9 years, he's not an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom