Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Originally Posted by I Am Georgia

I finally realized where I knew Van Alden from. He's the redneck from Bad Boys II.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by peks03

just got caught up on the last four episodes since i was out of town without HBO. glad that there's going to be a 2nd season and hope it doesn't go the way of Rome due to costs.
what they did to ROME makes me want to cry. This, like ROME is an amazing show(so far) but with an expensive budget it makes it a target for scrutiny.

I think the budget for ROME was over 100 million tho so there's still lots of room but if I remember correctly BBC footed half the bill. Either way they rushed the hell outta ROME s.2. condensing what should have been seasons 2 & 3 into one season.

just got caught up on the last four episodes since i was out of town without HBO. glad that there's going to be a 2nd season and hope it doesn't go the way of Rome due to costs.
what they did to ROME makes me want to cry. This, like ROME is an amazing show(so far) but with an expensive budget it makes it a target for scrutiny.

I think the budget for ROME was over 100 million tho so there's still lots of room but if I remember correctly BBC footed half the bill. Either way they rushed the hell outta ROME s.2. condensing what should have been seasons 2 & 3 into one season.

Originally Posted by chinoman1782

Need to go until Rothstein gets wacked 

Originally Posted by chinoman1782

Need to go until Rothstein gets wacked 

This dude Doyle 
roll.gif

But Jimmy doesn't give 2 fcks anymore! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man, Van Alden hit those Lucy with them backshots 
roll.gif
roll.gif
, her body still remains 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif