Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Originally Posted by tooWise

Someone refresh my memory who was the old dude who was sick? and what was all that talk about getting locked up for 5?

That dude held Nucky's position before Nucky and is essentially his mentor.  Commodore Louis Kaestner.

As far as the talk about him getting locked up for 5, I thought it was the first time it was mentioned and just assuming he took a fall for Nucky at one point?  Or he got pinched and was replaced by Nucky because of it.  Not sure exactly and don't know if it's known at this time. 

Originally Posted by tooWise

Someone refresh my memory who was the old dude who was sick? and what was all that talk about getting locked up for 5?

That dude held Nucky's position before Nucky and is essentially his mentor.  Commodore Louis Kaestner.

As far as the talk about him getting locked up for 5, I thought it was the first time it was mentioned and just assuming he took a fall for Nucky at one point?  Or he got pinched and was replaced by Nucky because of it.  Not sure exactly and don't know if it's known at this time. 

I was almost cringing thinking Jimmy almost the damn HERO was about to rape that chick/baby mama...until she got into it...
devil.gif

Two thoughts:

All of you saying you were hoping Lucky dies... in real life he lives to be 64... what makes you think anything's going to happen to him on this show?
laugh.gif

And Nucky needs to stop blocking and let my man the butler smash one of these trollops! Every episode we see him spittin g until nucky interrupts, but he's clearly an mvp. let my man smash!

Two thoughts:

All of you saying you were hoping Lucky dies... in real life he lives to be 64... what makes you think anything's going to happen to him on this show?
laugh.gif

And Nucky needs to stop blocking and let my man the butler smash one of these trollops! Every episode we see him spittin g until nucky interrupts, but he's clearly an mvp. let my man smash!

I knew he wasn't going to die and only way he would is if the writers/creators were just going to go completely off and create a work of pure fiction.

I was just hoping Jimmy managed to take Lucky to some secluded area and see how he escapes or talks his way out of it/makes a deal.

I honestly feel someone (Jimmy) should start being more smarter about everything that's went down. He should've been put together that Van Alden is **+@!@$ with the mail. It was mentioned a dozen times this ep.

I knew he wasn't going to die and only way he would is if the writers/creators were just going to go completely off and create a work of pure fiction.

I was just hoping Jimmy managed to take Lucky to some secluded area and see how he escapes or talks his way out of it/makes a deal.

I honestly feel someone (Jimmy) should start being more smarter about everything that's went down. He should've been put together that Van Alden is **+@!@$ with the mail. It was mentioned a dozen times this ep.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I was almost cringing thinking Jimmy almost the damn HERO was about to rape that chick/baby mama...until she got into it...
devil.gif
Yep.  I definitely had that same feeling, like "damn, I can't believe its going down like this . . . oh, I guess its ok."

Another good episode.  !@#$ definitely hit the fan even more for the Nucky/Jimmy side.  I probably should have, but I was not expecting Van Alden to show up right when Jimmy was about to take out (presumably) Luciano.  I was also surprised that Van Alden's #2 was the one who killed the witness.  I was expecting another sniping.  And finally, Nucky's driver definitely showed me he had more in him than I ever thought by saving their !@@ess at the end.  I was starting to think he was a bit cooler than my original impression since whenever he's waiting around for Nucky he always seems to find some chick to rap with (a @*%+@$ in Chicago a couple episodes ago, Babette last night), but I definitely wasn't expecting him to step up and start shooting people when needed.   

devil.gif
Yep.  I definitely had that same feeling, like "damn, I can't believe its going down like this . . . oh, I guess its ok."

Another good episode.  !@#$ definitely hit the fan even more for the Nucky/Jimmy side.  I probably should have, but I was not expecting Van Alden to show up right when Jimmy was about to take out (presumably) Luciano.  I was also surprised that Van Alden's #2 was the one who killed the witness.  I was expecting another sniping.  And finally, Nucky's driver definitely showed me he had more in him than I ever thought by saving their !@@ess at the end.  I was starting to think he was a bit cooler than my original impression since whenever he's waiting around for Nucky he always seems to find some chick to rap with (a @*%+@$ in Chicago a couple episodes ago, Babette last night), but I definitely wasn't expecting him to step up and start shooting people when needed.   

Originally Posted by lawdog1

devil.gif

Another good episode.  !@#$ definitely hit the fan even more for the Nucky/Jimmy side.  I probably should have, but I was not expecting Van Alden to show up right when Jimmy was about to take out (presumably) Luciano.  I was also surprised that Van Alden's #2 was the one who killed the witness.  I was expecting another sniping.  And finally, Nucky's driver definitely showed me he had more in him than I ever thought by saving their !@@ess at the end.  I was starting to think he was a bit cooler than my original impression since whenever he's waiting around for Nucky he always seems to find some chick to rap with (a %$!#*$ in Chicago a couple episodes ago, Babette last night), but I definitely wasn't expecting him to step up and start shooting people when needed.   

bruh when he pulled out the tool I was like "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he blasting"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lawdog1

devil.gif

Another good episode.  !@#$ definitely hit the fan even more for the Nucky/Jimmy side.  I probably should have, but I was not expecting Van Alden to show up right when Jimmy was about to take out (presumably) Luciano.  I was also surprised that Van Alden's #2 was the one who killed the witness.  I was expecting another sniping.  And finally, Nucky's driver definitely showed me he had more in him than I ever thought by saving their !@@ess at the end.  I was starting to think he was a bit cooler than my original impression since whenever he's waiting around for Nucky he always seems to find some chick to rap with (a %$!#*$ in Chicago a couple episodes ago, Babette last night), but I definitely wasn't expecting him to step up and start shooting people when needed.   

bruh when he pulled out the tool I was like "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he blasting"
laugh.gif

Yo... its ONLY 1920 though. We still got 9-10 more years of just lawlessness.
HBO renewed Boardwalk for season 2. A lot more quality television to come. Its crazy how they spent $65 mil just for the first season.

HBO renewed Boardwalk for season 2. A lot more quality television to come. Its crazy how they spent $65 mil just for the first season.

Originally Posted by Heavily Weighted

Hell Yea
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Heavily Weighted

Hell Yea
pimp.gif

last episode is good... %*!@ is about to get real.. %*!$+# is puttin a hit on Nucky..
eek.gif

&I knew once they drove out to that desolate ocean view the agent was gonna bring out the ratchet. Nucky is in everyone's pockets.
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom