Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by youngin33

The D'Alessio bros and Mickey signing life insurance policies, that was awesome by Rothstein
pimp.gif
I didn't understand this part. Explanation?

He's just covering his bases so that if one of those guys ends up getting merked, he will collect $500,000 no questions asked.  Gives them incentive to stay alive and make money for themselves and for Rothstein without him worrying about if they will try any funny business. 

The D'Alessio bros and Mickey signing life insurance policies, that was awesome by Rothstein
pimp.gif

He's just covering his bases so that if one of those guys ends up getting merked, he will collect $500,000 no questions asked.  Gives them incentive to stay alive and make money for themselves and for Rothstein without him worrying about if they will try any funny business. 

Wait Rothstein gets 500k if they get murked? How will they enforce that though? I'm still confused.

pimp.gif

Wait Rothstein gets 500k if they get murked? How will they enforce that though? I'm still confused.

Its a life insurance policy in the signees name's and Rothstein is the beneficiary of each plan. If they are murdered, he gets 500k for each body.

Its a life insurance policy in the signees name's and Rothstein is the beneficiary of each plan. If they are murdered, he gets 500k for each body.

They're handling large quantities of his money. They mess up or try to jerk him, he kills them & collects.

They're handling large quantities of his money. They mess up or try to jerk him, he kills them & collects.

I have a feeling the Marksman is about to start putting in work 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And Jimmy's mom is the most gangster chick I have seen in a minute. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That dude is about to be straight Call of Duty on fools.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 If dude lines up a shot with the blown off part of this face, does that count as a no scope? 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 If dude lines up a shot with the blown off part of this face, does that count as a no scope? 
laugh.gif

Man #%!! got real. Jimmy in jail, Nuck almost gettin capped. 
I can't stand Van Alden at all. I was hoping Louch would've got capped too.

Ending was nuts..

Man #%!! got real. Jimmy in jail, Nuck almost gettin capped. 
I can't stand Van Alden at all. I was hoping Louch would've got capped too.

Ending was nuts..

Crazy how this show has risen to be one of my fav shows in it's one season. Loved the ep.

Jimmy with the return forceful rape-like power smashing
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
right after Ang almost went through with the 3some. Can't wait till he finds out she's a lesbian and %$*% hits the fan.

Van Alden
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I swear homey was gettin aroused lookin at Shroeder's pic. I was so hoping Jimmy finished the job with Lucky even though I figured he wouldn't die if they got to where they were going. Once Van Alden's lil sidekick started hiding telegrams I could tell he was the mole. I was kinda expecting Harrow to kill Billy though.

"Even the #%%+%%% dog is sick."
roll.gif
Even the little things about this show make it great.
Nucky's suits are so boss
pimp.gif

Great way to end the ep

Crazy how this show has risen to be one of my fav shows in it's one season. Loved the ep.

Jimmy with the return forceful rape-like power smashing
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
right after Ang almost went through with the 3some. Can't wait till he finds out she's a lesbian and %$*% hits the fan.

Van Alden
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
I swear homey was gettin aroused lookin at Shroeder's pic. I was so hoping Jimmy finished the job with Lucky even though I figured he wouldn't die if they got to where they were going. Once Van Alden's lil sidekick started hiding telegrams I could tell he was the mole. I was kinda expecting Harrow to kill Billy though.

"Even the #%%+%%% dog is sick."
roll.gif
Even the little things about this show make it great.
Nucky's suits are so boss
pimp.gif

Great way to end the ep

Someone refresh my memory who was the old dude who was sick? and what was all that talk about getting locked up for 5?

Someone refresh my memory who was the old dude who was sick? and what was all that talk about getting locked up for 5?

only show I watch on tv, other than sports. 
pimp.gif

Jimmy's return marked the explosion of his character. 

great interrogation scene with Van Alden and Jimmy. all the other scenes were on point. 

Margaret using her acquired power on the woman who help her tap into it.

yup this +!!* just got serious!!!

only show I watch on tv, other than sports. 
pimp.gif

Jimmy's return marked the explosion of his character. 

great interrogation scene with Van Alden and Jimmy. all the other scenes were on point. 

Margaret using her acquired power on the woman who help her tap into it.

yup this +!!* just got serious!!!

Back
Top Bottom