Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

For some reason he wasn't at that meeting, but that's definitely him. Al's cop friend spotted him in the diner and relayed the message to Jimmy.

For some reason he wasn't at that meeting, but that's definitely him. Al's cop friend spotted him in the diner and relayed the message to Jimmy.

ep was
pimp.gif
as always

Richard Harrow has got to be a serial killer. When he started going on about his guns he went from messed up war vet to someone who's serial killer side came out during the war. I could be wrong here, but that's really the impression I got. Maybe Jimmy is just an example of a too well adjusted vet.

Richard Harrow has got to be a serial killer. When he started going on about his guns he went from messed up war vet to someone who's serial killer side came out during the war. I could be wrong here, but that's really the impression I got. Maybe Jimmy is just an example of a too well adjusted vet.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

eek.gif
She wasn't smashing the camera man it was his wife.
The marksman
pimp.gif
Earlier today I was thinking about that possibility too. Because they never showed who opened the store door for her.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

eek.gif
She wasn't smashing the camera man it was his wife.
The marksman
pimp.gif
Earlier today I was thinking about that possibility too. Because they never showed who opened the store door for her.

The dialogue in this ep was superb. Loving all the Jimmy scenes. The marksman putting in work
pimp.gif
Right under the eye.

Didn't peg Jimmy's wife as a lesbian or being bi. Nice reveal
pimp.gif
Not sure I like the Meyer Lansky portrayal. Homey becomes the biggest Jewish mobster of all time and he comes off as a wise guy.

Really enjoyed this ep. Loving Harrow's character too. The way he talks alone makes him a badass.

The dialogue in this ep was superb. Loving all the Jimmy scenes. The marksman putting in work
pimp.gif
Right under the eye.

pimp.gif
Not sure I like the Meyer Lansky portrayal. Homey becomes the biggest Jewish mobster of all time and he comes off as a wise guy.

Really enjoyed this ep. Loving Harrow's character too. The way he talks alone makes him a badass.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

pimp.gif
Right under the eye.

pimp.gif

I am not sure of the timeline of the show's events and those of meyer lansky's career, but early on in his career meyer did work for the italian mafia. Miami/Vegas/LA and being his own man came later.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

pimp.gif
Right under the eye.

pimp.gif

I am not sure of the timeline of the show's events and those of meyer lansky's career, but early on in his career meyer did work for the italian mafia. Miami/Vegas/LA and being his own man came later.

Im starting to think that jimmy's mom used to be one of nucky's jump off. That scene when they were at the table and nucky was telling a story,he later told the kid to call him uncle nucky, for some reason made me think that jimmy was in the same position when he met nucky.

Im starting to think that jimmy's mom used to be one of nucky's jump off. That scene when they were at the table and nucky was telling a story,he later told the kid to call him uncle nucky, for some reason made me think that jimmy was in the same position when he met nucky.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

This. I thought the same thing when I seen Nucky at the table with her and the kids telling stories. I'm like oh wait everyone thinks he's Jimmy's dad but maybe Jimmy's mom was a concubine like Margret.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

This. I thought the same thing when I seen Nucky at the table with her and the kids telling stories. I'm like oh wait everyone thinks he's Jimmy's dad but maybe Jimmy's mom was a concubine like Margret.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

that was gangsta how homie sniped that dude
eek.gif
pimp.gif

New favorite character

After Harrow was telling Jimmy that story, I knew dude who slashed Pearl was done.  Had to repay him for Jimmy taking care of Harrow with the prostitute(Odet?).

Anyway, this show is brilliant in my opinion and has quite honestly lived up to the hype.  Nucky and the D'Alessio brothers are definitely going to have some sort of showdown in the upcoming episodes which should be tremendous. 

Good catch on the whole Jimmy's mom and Margaret being similiar in the sense that they have gotten taken care of by Nucky.

Margaret is definitely trying to break Nucky down, but I don't really know why yet. 

All in all, it should be a great ending to the first season of this show.    

Back
Top Bottom