Boardwalk Empire: Episode 11 - â€

i gotta watch it again but isnt that actually jimmys son but his girl was just +$!$!+# around while he was away, maybe i just heard it wrong but it sounded like jimmy and her had the boy before he went away

i gotta watch it again but isnt that actually jimmys son but his girl was just +$!$!+# around while he was away, maybe i just heard it wrong but it sounded like jimmy and her had the boy before he went away

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

I didn't get the idea that the son wasn't his either...
and I'm not sure if she was messin around while he was on duty, but she'll be there for him when he comes back from Chicago with vaccuum in hand.
laugh.gif

he didn't give her the money Nucky said to give her right?

also what was the significance of the muddy footprints at the end? just that the show's going to get dirtier, more complex from this point on?

and I'm not sure if she was messin around while he was on duty, but she'll be there for him when he comes back from Chicago with vaccuum in hand.
laugh.gif

also what was the significance of the muddy footprints at the end? just that the show's going to get dirtier, more complex from this point on?

Originally Posted by SneakerReaper

Episode sucked. This show is moving at a snail's pace. It looks like it picks up next week but man it has really been tough to keep watching it. 

Everyone wants instant gratification. I for one want a good story, developed characters and an occasional plot twist. Leave this show for the grown ups. 
Family guy thread is that way.----->

Originally Posted by SneakerReaper

Episode sucked. This show is moving at a snail's pace. It looks like it picks up next week but man it has really been tough to keep watching it. 

Everyone wants instant gratification. I for one want a good story, developed characters and an occasional plot twist. Leave this show for the grown ups. 
Family guy thread is that way.----->

Originally Posted by dyyhard

laugh.gif

Jimmy did give her the money.

Im starting to think that boy isnt Jimmy's either. Notice the connection that boy seemed to have with the kid, Jimmy and that boy have shown no type of connection in any episode so far. Even the frustration Jimmy shows when the boy gets scared of the vacuum. Or maybe Im the only one that sees it.

Also, Im not sure if this is pretty much common knowledge but Jimmy is Nucky's son right. I mean its pretty obvious at this point. 

Originally Posted by dyyhard

laugh.gif

Jimmy did give her the money.

Im starting to think that boy isnt Jimmy's either. Notice the connection that boy seemed to have with the kid, Jimmy and that boy have shown no type of connection in any episode so far. Even the frustration Jimmy shows when the boy gets scared of the vacuum. Or maybe Im the only one that sees it.

Also, Im not sure if this is pretty much common knowledge but Jimmy is Nucky's son right. I mean its pretty obvious at this point. 

Originally Posted by Diego

That's what a friend of mine said, but I remember Nucky mentioned that when Jimmy was younger and at a political rally (or something like that) with his father, he turned not to him, but to Nucky and asked how to become successful (or something along those lines).

That's what a friend of mine said, but I remember Nucky mentioned that when Jimmy was younger and at a political rally (or something like that) with his father, he turned not to him, but to Nucky and asked how to become successful (or something along those lines).

Originally Posted by bkmac

yeah but the way this story is written/acted it really seems like Nucky is Jimmy's father. we'll see but i did like the episode. yes it was slow compared to the first two but Nucky's girl being butt booty naked and always horny makes up for the lack of violence
pimp.gif

yeah but the way this story is written/acted it really seems like Nucky is Jimmy's father. we'll see but i did like the episode. yes it was slow compared to the first two but Nucky's girl being butt booty naked and always horny makes up for the lack of violence
pimp.gif

Yeah but I think Nucky just said that kind of as a throw away so that Jimmy doesnt suspect. Look at the clues.

-Jimmys mother speaks to Nucky about their agreement that he will always keep Jimmy out of trouble.

- As tough as Nucky is, lets face it most people wouldve been dead if they pulled the stunt Jimmy pulled with Capone.

- Nucky's brothe rsaid something the along the lines "I wonder if you would be half as compassionate to me as you are to him".

- All those moments Nucky has when looking at a baby or the significance the show seems to put on Nucky not having a kid (See the part where he is with his girl in the room and she talks about having his baby)

Theres just so many clues.

Yeah but I think Nucky just said that kind of as a throw away so that Jimmy doesnt suspect. Look at the clues.

-Jimmys mother speaks to Nucky about their agreement that he will always keep Jimmy out of trouble.

- As tough as Nucky is, lets face it most people wouldve been dead if they pulled the stunt Jimmy pulled with Capone.

- Nucky's brothe rsaid something the along the lines "I wonder if you would be half as compassionate to me as you are to him".

- All those moments Nucky has when looking at a baby or the significance the show seems to put on Nucky not having a kid (See the part where he is with his girl in the room and she talks about having his baby)

yea your right...all those make sense lookin back on them now, this show is too dope... as far as Jimmy's son, i think its his but he just doesnt have a connection with him because he was away for so long, and the dude in the photo shop knew how to discipline him pissed Jimmy off

Cant wait for next weeks ep
pimp.gif

yea your right...all those make sense lookin back on them now, this show is too dope... as far as Jimmy's son, i think its his but he just doesnt have a connection with him because he was away for so long, and the dude in the photo shop knew how to discipline him pissed Jimmy off

Cant wait for next weeks ep
pimp.gif

mind blown

mind blown

Good Episode

I dont understand how people don't see this episode as setting up or telling a story for episodes to come.

Jimmy's son is his son, but you would think while Jimmy was away and his son grew up there was another male figure in the picutre (the photo guy). Whether his wife slept around or not- obvisiouly the boy took a liking to the guy who just seemed to be around more.

Jimmy did leave the money with her.

Jimmy being Nucky's son is believable. I think Diego mentioned a lot of clues that I would think people could draw a conclusion from the show and not NT

The footprints I think could symbolize Nucky realizing what he's leaving behind (dirty prints on a clean surface)- like he's getting deeper and deeper in an election year and may not be able to cover every trail ( omars boy being hung, homeboy coming back from the woods, and sure more to come)

I think next week will be good and action packed similar to that of the first episode.

Good Episode

I dont understand how people don't see this episode as setting up or telling a story for episodes to come.

Jimmy's son is his son, but you would think while Jimmy was away and his son grew up there was another male figure in the picutre (the photo guy). Whether his wife slept around or not- obvisiouly the boy took a liking to the guy who just seemed to be around more.

Jimmy did leave the money with her.

Jimmy being Nucky's son is believable. I think Diego mentioned a lot of clues that I would think people could draw a conclusion from the show and not NT

The footprints I think could symbolize Nucky realizing what he's leaving behind (dirty prints on a clean surface)- like he's getting deeper and deeper in an election year and may not be able to cover every trail ( omars boy being hung, homeboy coming back from the woods, and sure more to come)

I think next week will be good and action packed similar to that of the first episode.

^^^ Yeah, other than the lack of any real physical resemblance between the two of them (at least, IMO), Nucky being Jimmy's dad does seem to add up. The fact that Jimmy's mom was able to arrange a special meeting with Nucky, outside of his office, shows she's got something on him. Also, at one point in the episode Nucky's chick tells him that he was "smart to never have kids," and Nucky gets a pretty interesting look on his face in response. Maybe I'm reading too much into that scene, but she had to have said that for a reason.

^^^ Yeah, other than the lack of any real physical resemblance between the two of them (at least, IMO), Nucky being Jimmy's dad does seem to add up. The fact that Jimmy's mom was able to arrange a special meeting with Nucky, outside of his office, shows she's got something on him. Also, at one point in the episode Nucky's chick tells him that he was "smart to never have kids," and Nucky gets a pretty interesting look on his face in response. Maybe I'm reading too much into that scene, but she had to have said that for a reason.

eek.gif
at Nucky being Jimmy's dad.

Something about Jimmy's character always looking like he is lifeless has gotta go though. Dude looks like a ghost.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
at Nucky being Jimmy's dad.

Something about Jimmy's character always looking like he is lifeless has gotta go though. Dude looks like a ghost.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

laugh.gif
I think that look is there for good reason.
Probably signifies all the torment he went through while he was at war. He still has that look in his face, even at home.

Back
Top Bottom