BMW = Most Superfluous Car Line-Up? BMW Car Thread - 8Series Revealed

interiors clean but also kind of boring, these carmakers really need to integrate the center screen but at least bmw does it well enough from the drivers perspective

1591286422782.png

1591286062065.png

mercedes kind of gotten lazy and just slapping a 4 foot long ipad on the dash as their instrument cluster and center console and now moving on to full tesla mode of just a giant ipad screen on the center stack

mercedes kind of gotten lazy and just slapping a 4 foot long ipad on the dash as their instrument cluster and center console and now moving on to full tesla mode of just a giant ipad screen on the center stack
all the reviewers seem to love it though. I feel it lacks character. Very sterile

My wife drives a Carbon Black 2020 X5 with M-Sport package. Interior is sharp, clean, and modern. We got the black leather with contrast stitching. Makes the Mercedes SUV’s look like grandma cars.

I know this was the grill that was going to be on the M3/M4 but damn does it still hurt to know BMW went ahead and put this monstrous grill on the cars!

what the hell are they thinking!?

i think they felt being behind in the design and saw how successful lexus' gamble on their predator grill was so decided on their own risky design but the problem is BMWs grill is too iconic while lexus and other brand never had that signature look so they could take that risk

Was seriously looking at the M4 until I saw the 2021 design.

I'm good; I'll look elsewhere next generation too.
1600808057273.png

They designed the grills without plates in mind? Plate totally kills the look.

i think most grills are designed without considering the plates because the sizes differ by country, even in the US alone only 30 states require front plates

Back
Top Bottom