blink-182 Appreciation Vol. TOUR DATES and CONCERT PICS! TEAM BLINK, WHERE YA'LL AT?

Originally Posted by DL2352

Has Tom always been that tall?
laugh.gif
I never noticed.
je used to have back issue so he was always kind of hunched over

A new album???? I'm FEELING THIS.
I hope Tom still does some Angels and Airwaves though. I like them as much as I do Blink.

Originally Posted by krazyg

A new album???? I'm FEELING THIS.
I hope Tom still does some Angels and Airwaves though. I like them as much as I do Blink.

I tryd to listen to AVA but i just wasnt feelin it. I hope they all devote all there time to the new album. I dont want a let down. I still cant believe itsactually happening.
happy.gif

according to Toms blog, AVA isn't going anywhere
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm sorry. I REALLY tried giving them a shot, but it's TOO sci-fi +$!, like, a rock t-pain going on with his voice in too many of the tracks...

I didn't even give +44 a shot, but at work their songs come up on my Pandora playlist and they're MUCH better

I like AVA. They good but I prefer +44 over them. But, out of all the branch off-Blink bands, Box Car Racer is the best IMO.

I loved +44's only album, and I was really looking forward to the second one. But i'll take Blink any day.

Originally Posted by DMasta718

I like AVA. They good but I prefer +44 over them. But, out of all the branch off-Blink bands, Box Car Racer is the best IMO.

Yeah, I agree.

Never really heard much from these guys, but I remember I always liked what I heard from them.

My fav. is "All The Small Things".

What other songs like that do they have?

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Never really heard much from these guys, but I remember I always liked what I heard from them.

My fav. is "All The Small Things".

What other songs like that do they have?

"all the small things" was on Enema of the State so you might like some other songs from that CD. Try "whats my age again","dumpweed", "aliens exist". Actually listen to that whole CD then move on to Take Off Your Pants and Jacket then Dude Ranch then there selftitled. Take a break and then go with early Blink. If you wanna laugh then I would suggest listening to The Mark Tom and Travis Show. Its Hilarious. Hope youenjoy.

used to be deep into them in middle school lol
then i got deeper into punk over the years..
still got love for em though...
enema of the state and anything b4 really takes me back..
seen em live like twice long b4 they broke up.

im pretty much the biggest blink fan EVER
best cd IMO is dude ranch then chesire cat then enema then TOPAJ then buddha(more of a demo) then teh self titled one
been to every concert that came to MI since like 97. so thats i think like 13 times. Best F***** band EVER
sooo stoked for the cd and tour.
btw AvA was better then +44
and tha sound clip sounds soooo bad #%%...reminds me of the riff in M+Ms
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom