blink-182 Appreciation Vol. TOUR DATES and CONCERT PICS! TEAM BLINK, WHERE YA'LL AT?

www.blink182.com

Updated. Click on "Our Message."
smile.gif

Did anyone notice on the live broadcast, they played Whats My Age Again? as they came out and didnt edit out the F bomb...
laugh.gif
It doesnt soundlike the song isthere at all in the video.

Originally Posted by Curious24

i find it lame they just announced on the grammys...they could just write songs first.
On their website they said Summer 2009, get ready. They are already working on an album and will tour.

I just love it how people said I was kidding myself by thinking they'd get back together. I'll probably wake up at like 3 in the AM and check thisthread just make sure I wasn't tripping.

Travis' plane crash actually happened in the same city I'm in for college. I remember reading about it and thought about driving up to thehospital (it's like 10 minutes away), but that would have been od
laugh.gif

But after they said he'd be alright, I knew if the crash didn't bring them back together, nothing would.

The truth, that crash was kind of a blessing in disguise. I cannot wait for this summer. It is going to be epic.

I am VERY excited... I am currently blasting some Blink... man, this is the best news I have heard in a while (concerning music)

I have a close friend who is absolutely obsessed with Blink. She sent a mass text to everyone last night, haha. Happy for all of the fans who have been waitingfor this.

laugh.gif

Dope sig

I can't wait to change mines with a line from a new song. The thought alone still trips me out. Like... they're back!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[h2]blink-182http://www.pickrset.com/markhoppus/?p=312[/h2]February 8th, 2009
Hello everyone. This is not Mark it is his friend Chris. While Mark is at the Grammys I just wanted to get this up for all of you. This is directly from the band. Mark will post later.

Thanks for everyone's amazing support and excitement about the news.

- Chris (sorry not Mr. Hoppus or Mr. Holmes)

Hi. We're blink-182. This past week there've been a lot of questions about the current status from us. To put is simply, We're back.We mean, really back. Picking up where we left off and then some. In the studio writing and recording a new album. Preparing to tour the world yet again. Friendships reformed. 17 years deep in our legacy.

Summer 2009

Thanks and get ready…

From "himynameismark.com"

Where else aside from their page should I sign up for tour info?

I'm down to see them here in LA, in OC, in San Diego (
eek.gif
). I'll see them 3-4 times I don't care. If they perform on Kimmel or anywhere else Iwanna be there too

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

laugh.gif
your really a big fan. How does it feel to know they will NEVER do another album?
laugh.gif

Anyway I dig Blink
smokin.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif

Oh yeah, No Doubt>>>>>Blink

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

NOW i see it... dope
glasses.gif

im still trippin over all this.. like i felt a good vibe hearing all those rumors but i didn't expect it... can't wait for a snippet or something

Back
Top Bottom