Blake Griffin??? Will not be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
 In all fairness, OP is now officially on board.  He has made his peace, he's seen the light.  I think he just needed to see the kid play is all, the whole Clipper thing, and then a major injury sort of threw him for a bit, but he gets it now. 

*gets the hell outta here* 
roll.gif

Why u calling OP up at 3 in the morning
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You old folks go to bed at like 10
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CodLiverOil

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by PRIME1984

If I'm the Clippers, I'm looking for that O.J. Mayo type, who my not have a complete game yet, but can put points on the board and put +@$## in the seats. I don't see Blake Griffin being that guy. Is there no Mayo in this draft?

Eric Gordon is that guy and Griffin is our future PF which we desperately needed after EB bounced and Zbo(head case) replaced him.
tired.gif

Had to be a laker fan spreading this propaganda
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 Whos the one laughing now.. Eric Gordon IS that dude 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

So Griffin will be that guy at the end of the game who will take the ball coast to coast draw a double or triple team and hit that clutch shot? I don'tsee it. And for the other guy, get out.

I rarely post in this forum, but this statement was idiotic enough to warrant me posting :smh:jesus christ

Originally Posted by solesavage

blakes game is filthy. From what he displayed this year alone, he really deserves the first round pick.

Had to quote myself from back in 05/21/2009
smokin.gif

Will not be the best player in this years NBA draft. It's fitting that when the Clippers have the #1 pick, it's in a draft that has no truedominating superstar. I'm not saying that he won't be a good player, just that he will not be the best player to come out of this draft in time. 98%of the time you should always draft a player that can handle the ball and create his own shot, the other 2% being a true ready to dominate center (Shaq and soon). Clippers should look a little harder to find this years star G or PF, I will admit that I don't follow college basketball as religiously as I did inthe past, but there will be that non-hyped guy or that super athlectic guy that has some bagage that will come in and have his way scoring. If I'm theClippers, I'm looking for that O.J. Mayo type, who my not have a complete game yet, but can put points on the board and put +@$## in the seats. Idon't see Blake Griffin being that guy. Is there no Mayo in this draft?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

im happy for you clipper faithful.

a LA vs LA rivalry would be sweet
pimp.gif
never will happen because Blake is going to end up a Laker when hes rookie contract is up with the Clippers.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

pimp.gif
never will happen because Blake is going to end up a Laker when hes rookie contract is up with the Clippers.
when Kobe hangs it up, u gotta have this mentality to stay sane.

i dont see it happening

pimp.gif
Laker fans
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Will not be the best player in this years NBA draft. It's fitting that when the Clippers have the #1 pick, it's in a draft that has no truedominating superstar. I'm not saying that he won't be a good player, just that he will not be the best player to come out of this draft in time. 98%of the time you should always draft a player that can handle the ball and create his own shot, the other 2% being a true ready to dominate center (Shaq and soon). Clippers should look a little harder to find this years star G or PF, I will admit that I don't follow college basketball as religiously as I did inthe past, but there will be that non-hyped guy or that super athlectic guy that has some bagage that will come in and have his way scoring. If I'm theClippers, I'm looking for that O.J. Mayo type, who my not have a complete game yet, but can put points on the board and put +@$## in the seats. Idon't see Blake Griffin being that guy. Is there no Mayo in this draft?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

pimp.gif
Laker fans
laugh.gif
clipper fans thinking hes going to stay a clipper
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Laker fans
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Laker fans thinking they're entitled to the next great player 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Laker fans
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Cause all the great players come to play for the Lakers
roll.gif
. Most of the Laker Greats have been drafted except Shaq. And who would want to be second fiddle to Kobe.Kobe almost jumped ship that one year only stayed cause they got rid of Shaq.

skimmed this thread from the beginning to see if i made any stupid comments. thank god
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

wutchu got in your photobucket JPZ
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
@ OP's comments from a while back. How was he not gonna be successful with the way he was beasting in college? He was sure to be at least somewhat good. He = Mike Beasley 2.0?? Damn,if Beasley would be dropping 47 points and averaging double doubles each game.

laugh.gif
,always fun to look back at our predictions from a while ago.

Blake Griffin's offensive game is gonna be too damn sick. He's already shown that he'll be able to hit that 17 foot jumper, drop in some baby hooks, and make good use of the glass. Now once that's refined, ugghhh...
pimp.gif

Plus, you know he'll go 110% every game.. Even the Clippers need some luck and love.. If dude can stay healthy, you guys are set for years to come..

Beasley's finally becoming the player that we all envisioned him to be when he was taken #2, which is good to see, cause I didn't wanna see another high draft pick become a letdown.

but Griffin >>>> Beasley. I watch more Clipper games than Lakers cause of that man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom