Blake Griffin may miss up to six weeks

who knows if he will ever be the same again
frown.gif
probably not but damn
smh.gif

we all know but can't wait til someone asks Chris Kaman, anyone remember last season?
laugh.gif

Assessing the latest wounds, long-absent center Chris Kaman said before tipoff, "It's like there's a curse on this team."

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

They can holld down the fort for a little without him.
laugh.gif

No, they can't.
ohwell.gif
They really can. Dude ain't THAT damn good that hewas hands down the best or most important player on the team.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

They can holld down the fort for a little without him.
laugh.gif

No, they can't.

eyes.gif

with the exception of injuries the clips are still a capable team....but that sucks about blake though...such a young player with potential starts his careerwith an injury
ohwell.gif

Biggest thing is not to rush back. Tough injury since its his rookie year & he was a monster during the preseason, but he'll be fine as long as hedoesn't rush back.

MAN #%# i was really looking forward to 2 competitive LA teams too
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

bill simmons....
tired.gif

What the hell am I missing here?

The Clippers are capable without Griffin? How the hell did they end up with the first pick then?

They are going no where without him, and I'm not necessarily saying that they're SUPERB with him, but they aren't any good without him.

The Clippers do have decent depth with their bigs in Kaman, Camby, Smith, Novak and Jordan.

Obviously it would have been great to see Griffin out there, but I think they can manage if the other guys step up like they're supposed to.

Since when are Craig Smith and Steve Novak something to write home about?

Craig Smith ain't bad at all, he's a decent big body, but they can only go so far with such little depth in the back-court, and Baron still ain'tshown he can do it big in LA.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

tired.gif

Since when are Craig Smith and Steve Novak something to write home about?

Craig Smith ain't bad at all, he's a decent big body, but they can only go so far with such little depth in the back-court, and Baron still ain't shown he can do it big in LA.

I respect your opinion and all but reserve judgement til you see them play.
I'm a Clipper fanatic and I've been watching all preseason and it would be stupid to say they haven't improved, Blake or no Blake.

Back
Top Bottom