Black/White Air Jordan 1 High OG November 2015

View media item 1571090

PEOPLE CAN DO WITH THEIR SHOES WHATEVER THEY DAMN WANT.

This whole customization is not even that hard well at least for me it isnt. But some people should stay away from doing so because I seen some work and its just atrocious.

Im still not too fond on the idea of customizing a shoe to copy something iconic like the trinity. I rather not have anything if it aint the real thing.

Just my $0.02

Remember

tumblr_msrttqVPJQ1qeba6oo1_400.png

on a side note, my cm's tracking got updated this morning and will now be delivered today instead of tmrw

those Royals custom looking gorgeous but will the paint on the bottom sole hold up or chipped way ?

Mine came in today and are on par with my lasers and Chicagos leather is really nice

Mine arrived today. Leather is nice, but not exactly what I expected.

Much thicker leather compared to the lasers. But it is good quality. And they look great on foot.

Im tempted to paint the sole black once my pair gets in. Has anyone attempted this or thought about doing that?

OK back to the shoes.  Finally have these babies in hand from NDC and they are absolute flames 
nthat.gif
.  I think I'm going to have to double up on these given that they're pretty much still available everywhere.  They're going to be so damn versitile, it's going to be hard to keep other 1's in rotation.

I think my pair of CMs are > 2015 Chicagos

For your viewing pleasure, here's my rankings based on some that I had within reach.

2013 Bred < 2014 Black/White < 2009 Vegas < 2013 Royal < 2015 Chicago < 2015 CM < Lance Mountain White < Lance Mountain Black < SBB

The Top 6 were really hard for me to decide lol

Awesome comparison and thanks to the back to the shoes instead of the petty nonsense great collection too

While waiting for my pairs to arrive in the mail, I went to HoH to see it in person...almost made me triple up on the spot. Quality is great on these! 

jdm rice jdm rice if ranking based on quality, the Vegas 1s are right above the Cyber Mondays at least imo.

He loses credibility to me putting the Vegas 1s that low. The black leather on those is even better than the black leather on the SBBs. I could smell the leather on the Vegas 1s when I picked them up at Niketown. I knew then they were a sleeper.

1. Shattered Backboard 1s

2. Lance Mountain 1s

3. Chicago 1s

4. Vegas 1s

5. Cyber Monday 1s

6. 2013/2014 1s

Back
Top Bottom