Black/White Air Jordan 1 High OG November 2015

After two coats.
I hate the royals but this is some damn fine work
smokin.gif
 ...Rep for you sir.

I wasnt going to cop but when i found out i could wear a 11.5 i jumped on it. Damn near fit an 11. All my jays are a size 12. Do the Nike Air Jordan 1s run small?

To those speaking to the quality, in MY minimal experience I noticed that the quality on the bigger size (11) was better than the quality on the smaller size (9). I analyzed a store display that was a 9 and I gotta say I wasn't impressed (just in light of the other recent OG AJ1 releases), I would've ranked them lower than UNCs in terms of quality. Then I analyzed the size 11 and the area around the swoosh on the upper was noticeably softer, as was the leather on the toe box and around the ankle area. For the size 11 I would've said the quality was at least in the convo of the UNCs if not better.

Mine get here on Friday just in time for the weekend. Shipping confirmation took forever though, thought for sure I was going to get a cancelled notification.

As of 30 mins ago. Columbia, MD. HoH has sizes 8.5,10.5 & 11.5 left.

only costing 160 shouldn't be an excuse for not getting top notch leather. dunk lux were less and the have AMAZING leather

What world do you live in? Did you not see the leather quality that the retro black/red and royal OG 1s had? Compared to those, these are damn near Prada. I have all of the retro OG 1s, and these crap all over the the first first pairs when comparing quality! If you want to be real, the first pair that was actually on point, was the Chicagos.

You bring up the lux, okay! I've recently purchased GR AF1 whose leather put some JB products to shame. Do I cry about it? No! It is what it is! That is the way things are. If a product is not up to my standards, I just don't buy it. I am not going to sit here and cry about how I think the leather isn't "$160 quality". Just don't buy them and keep it moving. No matter how much you jump on your soapbox, that will not change.

Back to the topic at hand, the leather on these are pretty nice! I am just pleased that the most recent OG 1s (minus lows) have had good leather. Are the Cyber Mondays on the level of the Lasers and SSBs, no. But the quality is still really good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom