Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Dmv area people already selling tickets for around 200. Smh. Retail or bust. Wish they would release some black soled ones.
What's next - selling tickets to get tickets to get a chance to buy the shoes?
im not surprised. dudes started that selling spot in line crap in the last year or so... and NOT EVEN GIVING UP THEIR SPOT too... just letting people front while everyone behind gets pushed back one.
Yep.  Happened at a release earlier in the year which was my final time lining up (White Cement IVs).  Dude in front of me sold his "spot"  When I saw that he wasn't getting outta line I asked both of them what their size is.  Let 'em know that if they wear the same size as me they'd be smart to buy a different size today.
laugh.gif

Dude who sold his spot said he doesn't even like Jordan's and walked off happy with his lil $10.

Online or bust for me.  Worse comes to worse I'll catch them above retail.

do these come out the 15th or the 14th? Cuz the footlocker I went to said the 15th which is sat but everybody here says friday which is the 14th

do these come out the 15th or the 14th? Cuz the footlocker I went to said the 15th which is sat but everybody here says friday which is the 14th
foams on the 14th, gray jordan 9s on the 15th.

I'll be so upset if my ftl sells my pair before the 6pm deadline.

They shouldn't do that. There are some FTL's that are going to put the names of the winning tickets in the mall website,which i think is better approach. That way you avoid the hassle of worrying about missing a call.

What part of So-Cal are you from?

+1 I'm in meetings all day and can't pick up my phone whenever someone calls. At least they should give a range of time of when they will call instead of it being random

Got 1 raffle ticket for the 9's and 1 for the Foams, hopefully they call me Thursday at 5pm to let me know I get to buy one of the shoes :rolleyes

I might even go back tonight and hope the same manager doesnt see me get a 2nd raffle ticket...

Went to my local spot and they let me try them on, def tts but snug, my pearls weren't like this, but I say go TTS, I tried on the shoes half a size up and they were way easier on my feet width wise but there too long and it's annoying

I asked my local HOH what time I should be up there to put my name in the raffle

and she said the earlier the better
grin.gif
Let me guess, was it the Galleria??
Yep
mean.gif
Dude, I went there yesterday to enter in the raffle & the chick at the register bascially telling everybody they'll call & ask you what size you want & if they don't have it , just ask for another one so you can flip em..I was like wtf...how bout just take everybody name & number & size so you dont have to try to push off a size someone really wanted to a dude hows just gonna resell em. She was like na.....

Last edited:
Dude, I went there yesterday to enter in the raffle & the chick at the register bascially telling everybody they'll call & ask you what size you want & if they don't have it , just ask for another one so you can flip em..I was like wtf...how bout just take everybody name & number & size so you dont have to try to push off a size someone really wanted to a dude hows just gonna resell em. She was like na.....
This is what the Footaction and HoH at Pembroke Lakes Mall did! Either you get lucky and your size or your reselling self gets BUST!
roll.gif

Got my ticket at HoH Beverly Center and NTLA is doing RSVP on Wednesday. If I strike out with either then I'll try my luck online.. because there's literally no other stores within a reasonable distance that's holding these..

was lucky enough to get 1 of 10 guaranteed tickets at my HOH and in my size. had to wait 2 hrs but that's the way it is now. can never get anything online!

My mall is being so shady saying that the security guards are giving them out, and that they don't know when, its up to the "sneaker world if they mob the mall" I just laughed and said ok

This is Garden State Plaza btw

Last edited:
I'm sorry if this ruffles a few people's feathers but are they even allowed to do things like that? If your store locator clearly says 5PM handout and you come to find out they have been handing them out 9AM things of that nature is straight up wrong. Some of the employees and stores should get reported to Nike. I got my ticket but I do feel bad for those getting shafted trying to get these. I'm turning 26 in February and I'm not the type to be forming lines for kicks, tickets none the less. Hope everyone who wants a pair gets a pair come Friday..

most places here if u not there by 6pm to get ya shoe its up for grabs smh sounds like throw up tackle to me :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom