Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Lol, I'm done. No one is even mad, dude even said it. Carry on..

Edit: to make it clear from my prior post, my bro and I have guaranteed tickets. Not raffle tickets.

Last edited:
Never used to be this way, that's true. But the "sneaker game" has "evolved." So you either get with the program, pay over retail :lol:, or don't get a pair.

I could pay over retail for a pair but if I drop ~$350 for these, I might as well add another $100 and grab a VNDS pair of 07 Anthracites.

Can't argue with clowns though. People like putting other people down because the only thing they have going on for em is this shoe hobby.

:lol:

LL

And if you're truly not, you wouldn't keep posting over and over in this thread if you have multiple pairs in hand.

Also, to my NT NT'ers. 34th HoH did tickets around 9:40 AM this morning. I saw it on Twitter, they may still have some left over.

Last edited:
^ what?
34th STILL has tickets after serving out hundreds of guranteed tickets yesterday? I dont think these were limited if thats the case.

^ what?
34th STILL has tickets after serving out hundreds of guranteed tickets yesterday? I dont think these were limited if thats the case.

Definitely not limited. I saw a few people say that 34th still had tickets to give out today, none for the IXs. They may have been lying so don't shoot the messenger.

I should have went to 34th Street instead .. I heard they have 500 pairs, which explains why they still might have tickets

Last edited:
I got 2 foam tickets. and a cool grey last night @ my footlocker.

to be clear. they are NOT raffle. They are tickets that guarantee your pair. At least at the FL I went too...

Never used to be this way, that's true. But the "sneaker game" has "evolved." So you either get with the program, pay over retail :lol:, or don't get a pair.
I could pay over retail for a pair but if I drop ~$350 for these, I might as well add another $100 and grab a VNDS pair of 07 Anthracites.
Can't argue with clowns though. People like putting other people down because the only thing they have going on for em is this shoe hobby.
LL

And if you're truly not, you wouldn't keep posting over and over in this thread if you have multiple pairs in hand.
Also, to my NT NT'ers. 34th HoH did tickets around 9:40 AM this morning. I saw it on Twitter, they may still have some left over.

whats the twitter account name for 34th hoh sir? Thanks in advance.

just called around in hope of getting a raffle... no dice... seems like errbodies getting the CGs but nobody is getting the foams...

EastbayRep, how is Eastbay going to handle this release? Will it be online only? More limited than the polarized pinks? What will be the limit per customer?

As always, thanks.

Last edited:
nike brand/malls store can be liable if someone get hurt from a shoe release... why you think most stores is now having raffles or guranteed tickets?

they dont want a FAT LAW SUIT filed against them! simple as that.

wish my footlocker was doing first come first serve tickets, i refuse to drive up there for a raffle

Dmv area people already selling tickets for around 200. Smh. Retail or bust. Wish they would release some black soled ones.

Dmv area people already selling tickets for around 200. Smh. Retail or bust. Wish they would release some black soled ones.
Damn!! Glad none of my spots are getting these so I don't have to deal with those shenanigans....but its a double edge sword cuz I have to deal with NDC or other online retailers which is anything but reliable.....

Good luck to everyone trying to cop these this Friday......sounds like its going to be hard to get
mean.gif

Last edited:

maseUGLYface.gif

What's next - selling tickets to get tickets to get a chance to buy the shoes?

Last edited:

im not surprised. dudes started that selling spot in line crap in the last year or so... and NOT EVEN GIVING UP THEIR SPOT too... just letting people front while everyone behind gets pushed back one.

maseUGLYface.gif

There are certain members on here that "sell" RSVP's.....I guess that at least guarantee's you the shoe but still similar stuff....

Last edited:
Not Sure What This Dude Is Talkin About But I Have Damn Near Every Foam Released And I ALWAYS Have Gone True To Size, Regardless If It's A Foam One Or Foam Pro... Only Pair That Isn't Is My OG Royals And That's Due To Finding One Hell Of A Steal Locally On Craigslist YEARS And YEARS Ago :wink:

If You're In Doubt, Go TTS...

Exactly i got over 15 pair of foams and they are all size 12 and i wear size 12 in jordans too i know peoples feet are different but foams fit true to size....only pair i got that are not 12 are my DS electolimes which are 11.5 (which i got off CL for a steal) and fit tight as hell the first few wears now they are fine.

LL

whats the twitter account name for 34th hoh sir? Thanks in advance.

They don't have one that I know of so just call em.

im not surprised. dudes started that selling spot in line crap in the last year or so... and NOT EVEN GIVING UP THEIR SPOT too... just letting people front while everyone behind gets pushed back one.

Another reason I don't do line-ups.

I'm too old to get cased up over some herb with an imaginary velvet rope.

Back
Top Bottom