Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

you act like i'm typing in caps. you should take a deep breath and relax. it's not serious.
laugh.gif
Its all good over here bro, glad to know its the same for you.

Now back to the kicks.

I still say some should chill on the upsizing unless they have really wide feet.

The shoes mold to your feet after a couple wears. 3-5 for some 7-10 for others.

Yeah it was up for a few minutes when i peeped. Had to make sure u could add to cart before I posted and then almost instantly they were gone

Stealths will be restocked at the Grand Opening of the HOH in Nyack, NY this saturday

Last edited:
saw these shoes for the very first time in person today- maybe not really for me.  def not for $300+  I was going nuts to have them a few weeks ago, though. 
ohwell.gif
  good luck to all still wanting to get them, one less person in your way!

Last edited:
i got a pair to keep finally.

was just chilling but a cool dude ive dealt with traded me $40 + ds stealths for the area 72 barkley posites. i think its a win for both parties.

i got a pair to keep finally.

was just chilling but a cool dude ive dealt with traded me $40 + ds stealths for the area 72 barkley posites. i think its a win for both parties.
You won, i wouldn't have gave you the $40.

Contrary to popular belief, these are not immune...

Clear soles + mositure = yellowing...
that doesn't look bad at all, just looks a little dirty.  anyone have any REAL YELLOW soles yet?  mine are still DS until summer

that doesn't look bad at all, just looks a little dirty.  anyone have any REAL YELLOW soles yet?  mine are still DS until summer

It's worst in person than the photo shows. Not an issue though, I have a second pair DS and I wanted to do the dye trick on this pair anyways at the end of the year.

But seeing as I got these in dec and yellowing is showing now, it will get worst. Only posted because there were people saying because the sole was "cloudy" it wouldn't yellow.

Back
Top Bottom