Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

considering paying the resale price for this shoe-  there is no other option at this point.  I have 2 out of the 3 shoes that I really wanted that dropped last year- this is the third.

considering paying the resale price for this shoe-  there is no other option at this point.  I have 2 out of the 3 shoes that I really wanted that dropped last year- this is the third.
agreed but i live by retail or less or just dont buy. ill just wait it out for possible restock or a hook up. at the end i know i will have them

I'm in Paris right now and the only size I've found in these is 9.5...trying to figure out how to get these back home. They also still haveFSR of Jordan 5s and 13s

About to trade someone for the stealths. I know yall answering sizing questions a million times, but how do these fit? He has an 11.5 and I wear a 12. Said he wears a 12 but got an 11.5 because it runs a bit longer.

^^ I personally wouldn't go down half a size in any foam. Probably why he is getting rid of them.

Last edited:
About to trade someone for the stealths. I know yall answering sizing questions a million times, but how do these fit? He has an 11.5 and I wear a 12. Said he wears a 12 but got an 11.5 because it runs a bit longer.
Everything I have read says, if anything, go 1/2 size UP.  I'd be wary of this transaction.

Last edited:
DS pairs on ebay right now for 220 (3 pairs left). Only size 9.5 seller has zero feedback but gurantees100% authentic

Would not trust someone selling these for under retail and 0 feedback in DS condition. But PayPal will have your back if you feeling adventurous.

DS pairs on ebay right now for 220 (3 pairs left). Only size 9.5 seller has zero feedback but gurantees100% authentic
No way in the world is someone selling authentic DS stealth foams for under retail. No way. These things are going for 375+ easily. I would be extremely cautious. In fact I wouldn't even risk it.

Last edited:
id risk if it was my size i messaged the seller asking for other sizes. Paypal would refund me worst case scenario

edit : 2 pairs left

Last edited:
id risk if it was my size i messaged the seller asking for other sizes. Paypal would refund me worst case scenario

edit : 2 pairs left
that might take a while though; paypal loves to dickaround with peoples money

Contacted him only for other sizes, dont care to purchase 9.5 that aint my size. He put up four pairs and he is done to one pair left so i doubt hell even respond when they sell out

I think that's the same guy who has been having foams for cheap. Someone was selling them two months ago for cheap with no feedback. Maybe he's moving around to a fresh account to keep the scam going.

Don't do it. It's a trap. those other 3 took a chance, just because they were bought does not mean they have gotten them yet and won't know until a few days.

It's a scam. Someone was doing the same with the Bred 13's size 10.5. Had 4 pairs for $200 each. You would purchase it then a day or 2 later he would claim his eBay account was messed up and would refund ur money then would send you a paypal invoice for the same price and ask you to pay by invoice.

Back
Top Bottom