Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Woot got a call earlier today from HOH got my size 11.5. My friend and i went to 4 different stores, each got 4 raffle tickets and i only hit once. My boy went 0-4 lol. Anyone know how many pairs the stores are getting footlocker/footaction?

No I'm not mad.
I'm tired of new members like you that are majorly annoying.

I'm not a new member and you are mad....nt'rs have become excessively whiny....you have know more right then the next fella....u think u deserve more respect? Beat it....I show respect where it's due.

i love when people on here gripe cause their free shipping code didnt work on a limited release.....
laugh.gif
come on now. no griping here. just being cheap. if theres $5 to be saved then I want it. gets expensive quick when u got two sneakers mouths to feed. have sympathy  for the poor.
devil.gif

Yea I might've got the wrong size but hopefully I find someone who also got the wrong size and it be mine....win win for the two of us....I tried gettin my size but got the dreaded removed from cart....

when i missed the jimmy jazz release and saw that there were two pages filled with comments since the 15 minutes i didn't see i was like 

the thirst is REAL

People messing the game up for people who actually use the shoe for what it's meant for basketball....they just wanna wear em to the mall and put em back n the box....

People messing the game up for people who actually use the shoe for what it's meant for basketball....they just wanna wear em to the mall and put em back n the box....
So Jordans are meant to be played in basketball do you wear all of your Jordans for specifically basketball?  You've never worn your J's or Foams to the mall?

You shouldn't care what others do with their shoes since they paid for it.  

Come on man..

LOL at this dude for 10 pages INSISTING that these would not be on JJ.  Then 20 seconds after they go live he's posting about em.  Replying to everyone commenting about JJ but still going on there at midnight to get a pair?  Don't be feeding everyone that BS if you aren't even gonna believe your own info.

Good thing about these releasing on Thursday night is that JJ will be open tomorrow and we will get our shipping confirmations.  I hate to have to wait all weekend to see if the order actually gets processed.

Last edited:
So Jordans are meant to be played in basketball do you wear all of your Jordans for specifically basketball?  You've never worn your J's or Foams to the mall?

Come on man..

Yeah you right. Gotta take that back. ...Nike just needtmake enough pairanfor everyone and screw resellers.

Come on man..

Yeah you right. Gotta take that back. ...Nike just needtmake enough pairanfor everyone and screw resellers.

Come on man..

Back
Top Bottom