Black "Stealth" Foamposite ones!!! December 14th, 2012 - A FRIDAY!!!!

Hope JJ doesn't pull the canceled order routine. How are ppl using the $5 off shipping code. applied it to my order and it did nothing to the shipping. still $7.75?

Got a size 8 out of desperation....
roll.gif

Well, I couldn't cop on Jimmy Jazz, so I'm eating a big *** plate of starch then taking my *** to bed. I suggest you all do the same.

Totally forgot about JJ. Didn't they change the release time at 5am pst? I thought they did with the last few releases. May be I'm wrong. Anyhow, I never succeed at JJ anyway.

i jus wanna know if theres any way to save CC info on ndc.
cant seem to find it

What for? Entering your information as quick as possible isn't necessary anymore on NDC. It's adding your pair to the cart AND getting to the checkout screen that's the vital part.

Once there, your pair is reserved for you for an x amount of time so you can enter your information correctly and accurately.

:D

I see why most of the OG cats stopped coming to these types of threads..straight madness and nonsense lol. Seems as if NT is nothing but a forum where hypebeasts come to argue about sneakers on release day now SMH

Repped

This Site Has Become A Joke With All These New Comers :smh:

Gotta Sift Thru Pages And Pages Of Garbage To Find Anything Of Relevance :rolleyes

What for? Entering your information as quick as possible isn't necessary anymore on NDC. It's adding your pair to the cart AND getting to the checkout screen that's the vital part.
Once there, your pair is reserved for you for an x amount of time so you can enter your information correctly and accurately.
:D

Is this still true?

Well, I couldn't cop on Jimmy Jazz, so I'm eating a big *** plate of starch then taking my *** to bed. I suggest you all do the same.

as a nursing student i recommend you not lying down for at least 90 minutes after consuming that. there will be a lot of acid producing from the stomach to digest that and you dont want the acid backflowing to the LES cuz it might cause GERD in the future lol.

but good luck tomorrow morning

imma have two windows up..

i know eastbay at least has the timer.... so i can click that before the link probably

but i feel like with my ancient *** computer and slow *** cable internet,

and my poopy luck...

jus scared it might screw my computer up or make it take longer

Back
Top Bottom