Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

OK. . . .for all you doubters on here, they are Black/Red Air Jordans ! ! ! They are Black/Red Air Jordans. Need I say more ?

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

I'll probably camping in Chicago, wherever they decide to do it this time. Hopefully they do HoH CHI; otherwise it's Niketown CHI (assuming they get 'em.)
I hope they dont

So is the widely guessed release date the 23rd? It would make very much sense following the theme of 23. I hop this is the case, because I would love to getthese, or try and get them before christmas. And people saying that these look orange, I agree with Iwantem though, better pics of these will probably revealthe real color and detail of them.

Quite some attention that these are receiving.... For some reason i believe these will relase in January One year after the first 23 released (Titaniums) Iwould think it falls in perfectly but who knows with JB

Come on y'all they are coming out the 23rd...12/23

The midsole is just like the Bulls from last week. Red but has a carmelized look to it.

Here you go guys:

The Air Jordan XX3 Premier in smoking hot Black/Varsity Red is hitting Foot Lockers on Tuesday 12/23 just in time for your holiday gift list. VERY limitedquantities will be available at a few select locations so be on point. Equal quantities will be at all three House of Hoops Locations (LA, Chicago, and Harlem)as well as the Foot Locker and Footaction on 34th St.

via Footlocker.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Here you go guys:

The Air Jordan XX3 Premier in smoking hot Black/Varsity Red is hitting Foot Lockers on Tuesday 12/23 just in time for your holiday gift list. VERY limited quantities will be available at a few select locations so be on point. Equal quantities will be at all three House of Hoops Locations (LA, Chicago, and Harlem) as well as the Foot Locker and Footaction on 34th St.

via Footlocker.

ive called every footlocker around me and they all are clueless about this release. they think im talking about the chicagos and its really starting to piss meoff

so far its been confiremd all 3 HoHs are getting them and so is footlocker and footaction on 34th, any other locations confirmed??

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Oh and here's the link just to confirm, so you don't think I'm making it up haha

http://www.footlockerunlocked.com/blog/2008/12/05/jordan-xx3-premier-quickstrike/http://www.footlockerunlo...-xx3-premier-quickstrike/
thank you. hopefully there are more quantities than were first reported. i don't even care, i just want a pair. i'll admit, ididn't like them at first...but they've grown on me.
happy.gif

all i want to know is what stores are having first come first served because if i travel all the way to new york

and wait in line for 4 days like i did for the titaniums and then have them come out and say it is going to be a raffle

that will be it , i am going to flip out bum rush the store throw everybody out and take all 23 pairs hostage

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

all i want to know is what stores are having first come first served because if i travel all the way to new york

and wait in line for 4 days like i did for the titaniums and then have them come out and say it is going to be a raffle

that will be it , i am going to flip out bum rush the store throw everybody out and take all 23 pairs hostage
co-sign. i got screwed over with the titaniums and i'm not about to get screwed over again.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

co-sign. i got screwed over with the titaniums and i'm not about to get screwed over again.

i was at the DTLR , columbia mall , md. and camped out all week
because the manager said it was first come first served but the morning of the release they changed it to a raffle and of course i didn't get a pair
were did you go for the titaniums

Back
Top Bottom