Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by swol74

I will be getting these since i missed on the Titanium's. I got better connects this time around. And for Philly heads these wont be at the 52nd Sneaker Villa.

Any word on who is going to have them in Philly?

Originally Posted by swol74

I will be getting these since i missed on the Titanium's. I got better connects this time around. And for Philly heads these wont be at the 52nd Sneaker Villa.
The only places I know of that they could be going to in Philly is Sneakervilla, UBIQ, and Samsun. I know UBIQ isn't getting them, and if yousay Sneakervilla isn't getting them then that leaves Samsun??? Haha unless they go to a Footlocker.

Still NO update for NOR CAL .... Im sure its going to be NTSF . Who is going to go out there ? Let me know so we can start the online LINE and KEEP IT NT LOYAL
roll.gif
I wish.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

Originally Posted by mikeposite

Ill be there.

Same here i love blk/red colorways.
i might cop this as well just because of the re-sell value
grin.gif

Where you going to go to cop ???? and Im sure the price is going to be low homes , no need to re-sell . Keep them man .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

Originally Posted by mikeposite

Ill be there.

Same here i love blk/red colorways.
i might cop this as well just because of the re-sell value
grin.gif

Where you going to go to cop ???? and Im sure the price is going to be low homes , no need to re-sell . Keep them man .
Is that sarcasm?
laugh.gif
I'm sure everyone is expecting theseto resell in the high hundreds.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Still NO update for NOR CAL .... Im sure its going to be NTSF . Who is going to go out there ? Let me know so we can start the online LINE and KEEP IT NT LOYAL
roll.gif
I wish.

NOPE!

^^^^hmmm, this guys seems like he's getting his pair, but doesn't wanna help out.
laugh.gif

I'm just about 2 give up on you guys
indifferent.gif

Nkestyl fill us in, any and all info would be greatly appreciated. And will u can't give up lol, I'm tryna go out 2 the city with like 5 other people.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Nkestyl fill us in, any and all info would be greatly appreciated. And will u can't give up lol, I'm tryna go out 2 the city with like 5 other people.

YEA Nkestyl whats the info you have ????

AYO!!!! stop sweating this man for info!!!! you're just getting his rocks off for him!!!
for all we know, he's a little hypbeast 13 year old upset that his sneaker collection is garbage
laugh.gif

Seriously tho, I'm doing my best 2 make this a "NIKETALK EVENT"
Let's be adults about this situation, shall we?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Seriously tho, I'm doing my best 2 make this a "NIKETALK EVENT"
Let's be adults about this situation, shall we?
wink.gif

Thats just what Im trying to do up here in the NOR CAL ... a NIKETALK EVENT ...

well I hope it can be a niketalk event at whatever store will decides to go 2 like I said before I'm going out there with 3 of my boys and 1 of them mightbring his brother and his friend.

Im out in nj but im deff down to camp out in nyc to try and get me a pair. Cant ever go wrong with red and black. Anybody gonna meet up to do a camp out? Jbkilling my wallet wit all these releases before xmas. Still gonna attempt to get these

Back
Top Bottom