Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by xbiker47

23 pairs on flightclub.com is going to be crazy

QFT
devil.gif

Originally Posted by xbiker47

23 pairs on flightclub.com is going to be crazy

313 was bad enough for the Eminem 2's... I doubt I'll be trying for 23 on flightclub. Unfortunately, I'll be camping.... I've done it for25 hours b4 for a ps3 so this will probably break that record for me lol
sick.gif

impossible to cop on flightclub .....thats a pipedream .......

unless they drop them at like 348 am or some odd weird time that no one is expecting and your there all night refreshing until your eyes explode and happen tocatch it. Even then theres prolly going to be mad people camping online refreshing all night till they pop up too.

Good luck to the online peeps

If anyone knows no one is going to spill the information since it's even almost impossible to obtain a pair.

Haha, I just called the Memphis release store (City Gear) and she quoted $450 on sale @ 8:30PM CST...

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

So I call Expressions in Boston which is clearly listed as one of the stores receiving 23 pairs and manager tries telling me that Expressions in Cambridge is getting them... Doesn't even exist!!!! That bad that even managers are lying about this release??? I got another manager in another state trying to figure this fiasco out for me as we speak. Gettin down to the bottom of this shistie business!
Expressions is one of the shadiest places EVER. Don't believe anything you are ever told.

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

So I call Expressions in Boston which is clearly listed as one of the stores receiving 23 pairs and manager tries telling me that Expressions in Cambridge is getting them... Doesn't even exist!!!! That bad that even managers are lying about this release??? I got another manager in another state trying to figure this fiasco out for me as we speak. Gettin down to the bottom of this shistie business!
Expressions is one of the shadiest places EVER. Don't believe anything you are ever told.

I would report them to nike so they can close their account, I don't see why owners would do this?

i am highly f****n pissed NT Chicago gave out wristbands. They said you can come up there everynight at 9 to see if someone lost there spot. So basically youwould have to have someone you have to hope someone pass away. Thanks JB, thanks NT, thanks Hypbeast, thanks shoe forums, thanks ebay, thanks everyone whocontributed to this madness thank you, man d**n man f*** yall whoever get a pair man. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

i am highly f****n pissed NT Chicago gave out wristbands. They said you can come up there everynight at 9 to see if someone lost there spot. So basically you would have to have someone you have to hope someone pass away. Thanks JB, thanks NT, thanks Hypbeast, thanks shoe forums, thanks ebay, thanks everyone who contributed to this madness thank you, man d**n man f*** yall whoever get a pair man. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
mad.gif
I feel you and know everyone and their mommas frustration, what can you do? It's what it's........

omggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!! yes i just got some info about one spot. thank god. im still in luck i dont care about yall. im sorry to be uniformant but ihave to keep what i was told to myself jus to secure my spot. If there wasnt reseller i would tell you all. but trust me when i get there that morning i willpost from my phone where im at and if people have a chance. people in chicago heads up.

Any one who is planning to camp out for the bred 23s in NYC dont even bother just stay home and have a merry christmas
every store has more then 30 people each.. so please do bother take care.

^^ Damn they must've been cold tonight. I really hope there doing it for their collection and not to resell.

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

I would report them to nike so they can close their account, I don't see why owners would do this?

Chiiiiiiiiiiiill lol I found out what the deal was and it's all set.

Back
Top Bottom