Black Red Air Jordan XX3 Premier - Pic/Info

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

I will be the happiest man alive if I can get these on Flight Club.

Im with you on that brother .. Im sure we can do it again ...
Yeah I got through with the Eminems and I haven't had a problem with Flight Club/NDC yet. So hopefully I'm ready on release day.

Anyone know what time these will be releasing on Flight Club? Midnight?

If this is how JB is hoping to distract us from the high demand of the xis....they did a horrible job, making an even more limited shoe, and releasing 23 pairsonline, and at select stores, ALL ON THE EAST COAST just makes the situation worse for them...I really hope that nobody gets stabbed for the xx3 premier likedude got stabbed for the spacejams in California back in the day when they retroed them....on that note, NT JB I am done with you guys after 300+ pairs fromyour poor quality making @%%es I got my three packages of xi/xii but Niketalk it has been real but I am officially done because lord knows something will gowrong, not even the rent a cops will be able to control this havoc anyways guys its been real Im getting my countdown packs and that is it, thanks for makingmy JB experience a memorable one I never thought after the og xiii bred that I would end up buying 300 pairs after that....but MJ did inspire my life as I amsure he did to most of you....for those of you that have been in the game for 10+ years like I have and all the new collectors THANKS FOR A NICE RUN.....IM OUT

i'm glad that i actually have a chance at getting these on FC...i would've camped out but there is a freakin snow blizzard in chicago and there is noway i am goin 2 camp out in such horrible weather conditions...hopefully i can cop my size

Another janky FC release
tired.gif

So I call Expressions in Boston which is clearly listed as one of the stores receiving 23 pairs and manager tries telling me that Expressions in Cambridge isgetting them... Doesn't even exist!!!! That bad that even managers are lying about this release??? I got another manager in another state trying to figurethis fiasco out for me as we speak. Gettin down to the bottom of this shistie business!

so there will be 23 pairs available on flightclub?
anyone knows what time they are going to put them up on the site?

Originally Posted by iwantem

On wed. night some guy told me "na cuz theres 23 people already its a warp cuz" lol he showed up late today
smh.gif
and now i got his shoes. It's a warp for you and your boy cuz!

hahahaha BONUS!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

People would line up for anything with a "limited" tag on them nowadays.

That's the formula Nike's been using and will continue to use for a long time. This is why a lot of people are "retiring"

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

i'm glad that i actually have a chance at getting these on FC...i would've camped out but there is a freakin snow blizzard in chicago and there is no way i am goin 2 camp out in such horrible weather conditions...hopefully i can cop my size

No need to camp out just go in with people when they oppen at like 6:30 [employe =
pimp.gif
] thats one way i got my titaniums [bubt i work there so yea]

Chicago Winter =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by windycity58

i'm glad that i actually have a chance at getting these on FC...i would've camped out but there is a freakin snow blizzard in chicago and there is no way i am goin 2 camp out in such horrible weather conditions...hopefully i can cop my size

No need to camp out just go in with people when they oppen at like 6:30 [employe =
pimp.gif

Chicago Winter =
pimp.gif

I don't get it, how do you still have a job for nike? I hope the regional manager reads and finds this out so you can fo down like our economy.

Originally Posted by Amunfei24

Originally Posted by windycity58

pimp.gif

Chicago Winter =
pimp.gif

I don't get it, how do you still have a job for nike? I hope the regional manager reads and finds this out so you can fo down like our economy.

I got the titaniums last year at NT Chicago and everyone who got a pair waited in line, so I'm calling you out right here. Anyways, does anyone have moreinfo on aficionado in Chicago? i've never heard of this place or anything

i know this has been asked already - but I thought I would put it out there again...please let us know when information regarding the FC release time is set.

poofy - you already got these?

Back
Top Bottom