Black McCain Supporter "James Tom Harris" Runs Out Of CNN Interview!

Haven't watched the video yet.

I'm voting for Obama but all this 'if your black, you have to vote for Obama' bs is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

What'd he expect going on CNN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

honestly i'm an independent voter....but i can't see myself voting for McCain....i can't even relate to southern McCain voters....nothing but a bunch of ignorant/racists bastards
So you have to be able to relate to a group of voters who support the candidate????
That's absurd!

I'm a white person and I can't relate to black people who live in housing projects who hate white people..... therefore I'm not voting for Barack Obama because they're all voting for Obama.... and a good % of them just because he's BLACK (see the Howard Stern video in Harlem... where they think PALIN is Obama's VP..... Come on man.

You should be voting on the ISSUES & BELIEFS of the candidates.
I'm a conservative and could never vote for someone with liberal values.

So your belief is to go against Black People who live in Housing Projects?

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Aight so dude wants to vote for McCain. Clearly he's makin' his decisions based on the issues. What dude on the left wuz talkin' bout wuz garbage. I just look at it as people tryin' to find a way to call him a sellout. But then this raises another concern, now all of the sudden black people have a moral obligation to vote Obama b/c of his skin color? Based on the responses, that's the feedback I'm gettin'. But when reading other threads, black NTers get offended b/c people assume that his color has everything to do with their decision. (Not tryin' to spark race wars) I'm for Obama, but we need more voters like Harris, who are (hopefully) voting on the issues. Now, I could be all wrong. And the only way to prove that is to see his lifestyle. We all know there's a difference in the lifestyle of a white family, compared to a black one, compared to a latino one. But none of us will ever know. So really, nobody should be passing negative judgment. That is unless somebody on NT knows what he's livin' like.
QFMFT !!!!!!!!!!

Quoted again for more truth.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

honestly i'm an independent voter....but i can't see myself voting for McCain....i can't even relate to southern McCain voters....nothing but a bunch of ignorant/racists bastards
So you have to be able to relate to a group of voters who support the candidate????
That's absurd!

I'm a white person and I can't relate to black people who live in housing projects who hate white people..... therefore I'm not voting for Barack Obama because they're all voting for Obama.... and a good % of them just because he's BLACK (see the Howard Stern video in Harlem... where they think PALIN is Obama's VP..... Come on man.

W-T-F TBONE?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

That's what he get's for wearing two hoop earrings...

smh.gif
laugh.gif

but to T Bone.....i mean you've seen the videos from McCain rally's and stuff.....what do i look like to be at one of those things?
laugh.gif
.....i mean Ihavent seen this much racism in a loooonnngggg time.....

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's absurd!

W-T-F TBONE?
smh.gif
His entire second paragraph of his post was sarcastic, his sarcastic comments on Blacks in projects were based on dude's comments about notbeing able to relate to McCain's southern "ignorant/racist" voters. But regarding the video, I don't blame James for walking off. He wasstanding by his choice, expected a non-accusatory interview and it seemed like "sellout" was the word that would push him over the edge.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's absurd!

So your belief is to go against Black People who live in Housing Projects?
Yeah that's what I said
roll.gif
roll.gif

Come on man.... READ his post and READ my post

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WinstonDon wrote:
That's absurd!

W-T-F TBONE?
smh.gif
His entire second paragraph of his post was sarcastic, his sarcastic comments on Blacks in projects were based on dude's comments about not being able to relate to McCain's southern "ignorant/racist" voters.

THANK YOU.
At least someone understood the point I was making...

Now that I think about it, a Black McCain Supporter is pretty much a
alien.gif
. Eff it, he's a sellout & if he wins, I can't wait til Obama taxes the hell out if him. I pray he makes over $250K so he feels the pain. Personally, I'm glad that this presidency has been this much about race among other issues. People's true feelings about race are being tested. Ilove being a minority right now & a thick skin to go along with that.

Did anybody watch the rest of the video, did they not show a clip of a union president reading an email stating, "They can't vote for a BlackMan?" Hmmmn, I wonder who sent that. . .

Originally Posted by BasirWaahid

Now that I think about it, a Black McCain Supporter is pretty much a
alien.gif
. Eff it, he's a sellout & if he wins, I can't wait til Obama taxes the hell out if him. I pray he makes over $250K so he feels the pain. Personally, I'm glad that this presidency has been this much about race among other issues. People's true feelings about race are being tested. I love being a minority right now & a thick skin to go along with that.

Did anybody watch the rest of the video, did they not show a clip of a union president reading an email stating, "They can't vote for a Black Man?" Hmmmn, I wonder who sent that. . .

you telling me? lol man it's something about seeing peoples true colors....it just makes me smile...
laugh.gif
...getting racist private messages and stuff....i love it....i truly do...

I'm voting for Obama, but JTH had a legitimate case. Shelley was trying to act like he wasn't calling him out because of his political views. When itcame down to it, he was calling him out for not voting for Barack Obama.

I'm voting for Obama, but ya'll need to get off my dude James T. with those James "Tom "Harris comments. He's done a lot of good workwith youth here in the inner city.

mccain is a confused old man, and obama is a novelty ... so what "choice" do i really have?

this guy who left, has an anger management problem (the irony ...) he knew from past experience what was coming, and decided that he wouldnt be a part of it,that is his choice, however instead of having an intelligent rebuttal he decided to move on. he says he doesnt call ppl names then proceeded to call ppl names,regardless of WHAT name you call someone if its connotation is negative its still an insult. going on TV and expecting ppl to agree with you is like smashing aglass bottle on the ground and expecting it to bounce back in your hands. by the time it shatters its too late. its ashame that he wanted a coherentconversation and did nothing to promote that, in fact he was the only one yelling over everyone including the "mod" so sad. i can understand theplace hes in however, due to the death threats. wrong venue to vent though.

After reviewing that click again, James Harris really did get played
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Even the talk show host got in on the act too, it was slickhow they came across at him. Well done. James Tom Harris is still fraud status for walking out from the interview like that.

Please don't cut this guy slack, there are black conservative media faces here and there or whatever, you don't hear them acting like this, this guysuppose to some sort of local radio personality so he should know how to handle himself.

This guy just came off as a joke, a pawn, a centerpiece.

In 2004 Bush paraded minority faces all night at the Republican National Convention, regardless of how I feel about Bush or the party it wasn't as blatantas how this James character came off as.

The McCain campaign is getting desperate and they are doing things they should have done 2 months ago. Everything is coming off as desperate and manipulative.

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Aight so dude wants to vote for McCain. Clearly he's makin' his decisions based on the issues. What dude on the left wuz talkin' bout wuz garbage. I just look at it as people tryin' to find a way to call him a sellout. But then this raises another concern, now all of the sudden black people have a moral obligation to vote Obama b/c of his skin color? Based on the responses, that's the feedback I'm gettin'. But when reading other threads, black NTers get offended b/c people assume that his color has everything to do with their decision. (Not tryin' to spark race wars) I'm for Obama, but we need more voters like Harris, who are (hopefully) voting on the issues. Now, I could be all wrong. And the only way to prove that is to see his lifestyle. We all know there's a difference in the lifestyle of a white family, compared to a black one, compared to a latino one. But none of us will ever know. So really, nobody should be passing negative judgment. That is unless somebody on NT knows what he's livin' like.
QFMFT !!!!!!!!!!
thats the really %$@! i ever wrote and [Jeezy] I aint write this %$@! neither [/Jeezy]

Back
Top Bottom