Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I'm telling you I did. What's the issue Tensai? Educate me.
Could have secured them for lower on eBay and Sole Supremacy. I know it's you money and you can do what ever you want but if a cheaper alternative is available then take advantage of it. I just want to help out on NT, not to start drama, not to show off or brag, not to get into arguments with grown men how have the maturity of 5 years olds. I love Air Jordans and their history just as much as original people on NT and maybe even more. Basically it just comes down to using common sense.

I think I may have applied common sense with my purchase. Show me one link where you can find a pair for less than $300 in a size 12. I understand your presence is solely to act as click bait rather argument bait, but I am sincerely asking you to show me with a physical link to prove what you just said. Vote for Bernie!

I think I may have applied common sense with my purchase. Show me one link where you can find a pair for less than $300 in a size 12. I understand your presence is solely to act as click bait rather argument bait, but I am sincerely asking you to show me with a physical link to prove what you just said. Vote for Bernie!

$300 isn't bad especially if you are comfortable with your purchase. Infrared 6s always go up in value and we are seeing the price of these slowly rise.

$300 isn't bad especially if you are comfortable with your purchase. Infrared 6s always go up in value and we are seeing the price of these slowly rise.

This, the og black colorways of the early models always go way up (3, 4, 5, 6)

Could have secured them for lower on eBay and Sole Supremacy. I know it's you money and you can do what ever you want but if a cheaper alternative is available then take advantage of it. I just want to help out on NT, not to start drama, not to show off or brag, not to get into arguments with grown men how have the maturity of 5 years olds. I love Air Jordans and their history just as much as original people on NT and maybe even more. Basically it just comes down to using common sense.

I feel you 100% The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince .

I've got dudes in the WC 4 thread ready to kill me, all because I asked you a question.

:lol:

Anyways, I have the Varsity Red's technically still DS. I only tried on, and re laced one shoe.

I also doubled up on the 2014's, and only wore my Eastbay pair 3 times. They don't even look worn, but the pair did have flaws. The infrared kinda bled through the midsole, and some parts of them.

However, the pair I won through the HOH in-store raffle, was flawless. You'd think it would be the other way around.

I never posted any pics up, because they're on my old phone. The 2010's do have a way better shape though, especially the toe box area. The 2016's looks like PE's made for Krusty The Clown. Overall, it's still a great looking shoe. Just that not comfortable though.

Last edited:
I've been looking at a lot these on eBay did 90% of the shoes come with these white scuff marks on them. And we're you guys able to get them off?

I've been looking at a lot these on eBay did 90% of the shoes come with these white scuff marks on them. And we're you guys able to get them off?
mine came clean but I know what ya mean...if you barely scrape it will mess the material up somewhat...really delicate but my personal favorite

Still have mine ds hoping Nike rerelease switch NA soon. Until then I think I will keep the them on ice and just keep wearing my varsity reds

Can't wait until they're remastered, then I'll have 2 pairs. Already unDS'd my pair last winter.

Anyone from NYC have any info on the Jimmy Jazz restock thats happening? 

FCFS? Raffles? 
BROOKLYN

Kings Plaza Mall

36 Graham Avenue

520 Fulton Street

417 Knickerbocker Avenue

421 Knickerbocker Avenue

5110 5th Avenue

QUEENS

31-22 Steinway Street

89-48 165th Street

253-01 Rockaway Blvd.

MANHATTAN

239 W. 125th Street

132 W. 125th Street

148 Dyckman Street

BRONX

2942 3RD Avenue

989 Southern Blvd

1035 Southern Blvd

20 E. Burnside Avenue

101 E. 170th Street

845 White Plains Road

224 E. Fordham Road

Bay Plaza Shopping Center

NEW JERSEY

Newport Center Mall

They took the post off of instagram with the store list. I'm hoping no one saw and I can walk in and walk out with a pair but I doubt that will happen.
I would call your local store, because I heard some stores, if not all stores already raffled them off.

i was able to get a pair on Jamaica as i was second. they said one 8 . 5 and then sizes 10.5 and up. surprised but meh

Back
Top Bottom