Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Drove by the one on 5110 5th Avenue and there was a line of 30 people and still hadn't opened, but already saw a few people walked out with it, one kid tried to sell me a 10.5 for $270. Too bad I needed a size 8.5 or a 9. He told me those sizes were gone, only a pair for each size so he said.

Went to the 520fulton to find out that were raffled friday. Then went to 5110 5th ave. Took an L . that guy wasnt joking they really did only have 1 pair per size.

Couldn't find the other thread if there is one..

***Hows the fit on the white infrareds???? Big or TTS

just got my pair for 7$

Playground busted! 
laugh.gif
 but for $7, who's complaining? 
roll.gif

i got a ds size 12 of these, you think i could get the sbb 2.0 jordan 1 for them? i just struck out and am salty as frig

think I'll wear these bad boys today

still one of my favorite jordans ever

so much complaining bout the hue

too clean on foot

just got my pair for 7$
you wear kids sizes?
yeah, i'm a small dude
they make men's 7 ya know. that way you don't have a shoe that is literally made to look different from the men's sizes
of course, but i can't complain for 7 bucks

also anybody else notice that the original youth versions look way different from th youth 6s they hav right now?

BUMP! Had 2 revive it. These are dope I dgaf if they don't have nike air and the materials are funky. Anybody still rocking?

When are they remastering.
i hope it's only when they are done right. I never forget, once the '14 pair was announced, all foods wanted was 3m, and that's all we got, a minor and non essential detail. Nothing was done to bring back the original look of the shoe except for the bright infra

BUMP! Had 2 revive it. These are dope I dgaf if they don't have nike air and the materials are funky. Anybody still rocking?
I was gonna unds mine the other day and was immediately turned off cuz they were so uncomfortable but it started raining snowing/raining so I just took em off. Looks good but suck to wear from the jump

I've said it a good bit on here but I'm really rooting for the reversed samples with that infra nike air on the back. The blk infra 6 is my fav jordan but those samples are grail status 4 me....foamposite needs 2 roll on thru with the style number and release date asap lol

I've said it a good bit on here but I'm really rooting for the reversed samples with that infra nike air on the back. The blk infra 6 is my fav jordan but those samples are grail status 4 me....foamposite needs 2 roll on thru with the style number and release date asap lol
i want the og but it'd be a good gimmick. I'd only cop if it had nike though.

I bet many would custom so it'd look og

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom