Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Proves my point man

True, but I heard the glue job was bad, I don't really care about the infrared color that much because its still a shade of infrared unlike some people who painted them varsity red.  I'll wait it out and see if I could cop for retail in a few months probably in august or so.
[/quote]

If anything the prices will increase for both the Black Infrareds and the Legend Blues, not decrease.

Last edited:
Why not? Bred 4s are worth more and its harder to find a DS pair whereas I can find a DS pair of black infrareds r
If anything the prices will increase for both the Black Infrareds and the Legend Blues, not decrease.
Understandable, but I already have Legend Blues so I don't really worry about that its just at this moment the prices on the resale market are to close, that why I believe that the Black Infrareds net to go down $20 or $30 to drive sales because people are going to be gunning for the legend Blues.

Buying a GS size for my girlfriend on eBay and the listed price is $215 shipped but the seller is willing to do $185 shipped through Paypal. I’ve always just went directly through eBay using Paypal. So what exactly is the difference and can I trust it?

Buying a GS size for my girlfriend on eBay and the listed price is $215 shipped but the seller is willing to do $185 shipped through Paypal. I’ve always just went directly through eBay using Paypal. So what exactly is the difference and can I trust it?
Going off ebay saves the seller the fee. Just make sure you invoice is good and states their legit.

Ive never seen any 8s crack, i know 6s do for sure but really do 8s crack as well?
Where do VI's usually crack? I've not experienced it as yet, but I do try to spread the wearing of mine across the different silhouettes I have. Is there a particular colour way more prone to it?

Where do VI's usually crack? I've not experienced it as yet, but I do try to spread the wearing of mine across the different silhouettes I have. Is there a particular colour way more prone to it?
[/quote

Looks legit! Back heel cushion is the right color.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom