Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Don't always base on the jumpmans weight and height. JB is sometimes inconsistent with jumpmans. You have to look at the materials and cut which lines up with authentics

Last edited:
Don't always base on the jumpmans weight and height. JB is sometimes inconsistent with jumpmans. You have to look at the materials and cut which lines up with authentics

yea it can be inconsistent and vary from shoe to shoe. these knockoffs these days are becoming tougher to analyze between real and fake

How are you guys cleaning these?

cleaning the dust and Marks on the nubuck??

What r you guys using?

or

Methods

^^ I haven't un deadstock mine but I think I'll mainly be wearing these indoors. Judging by the 2012 black cement 4's When dust settle on this material it's not so nice . I'm thinking lightly moist rag with warm water. I don't use those repelant or sude cleaner on this type material cause it changes the texture.

Thanks guys, I'm still not sure though. Honestly it's the box and the stitching around the sock liner that's throwing me off.

Here they are compared to a pair I bought on release date from Footlocker.

The footlocker pair is the top or left pair in each picture and the questionable is the bottom or right.

View media item 1368864
View media item 1368866
View media item 1368868
View media item 1368869
View media item 1368871
View media item 1368873
Footlocker label
View media item 1368875
Other label
View media item 1368877
Thanks again.

Thanks guys, I'm still not sure though. Honestly it's the box and the stitching around the sock liner that's throwing me off.

The footlocker pair is the top or left pair in each picture and the questionable is the bottom or right.

Thanks again.
where did you order the other pair?

Dead giveaway is the box size. You can see the box of the fakes is smaller. The eBay pair is fake, look at the holes by the ankle, you can see the terrible cut job on that in the original pictures you posted.

View media item 1368864
View media item 1368866
View media item 1368868
View media item 1368869
View media item 1368871
View media item 1368873
Footlocker label
View media item 1368875
Other label
View media item 1368877
Thanks again.

Yes those are Fake and here's why

- the 3M on the fake are known to have less of a shine and less detailed
- The fake 6's are a little bulkier while on the other hand the retails are slimmer with a toebox that points up
- THe ankle cushion sock liner is a different shade of black than the retail (more of a purple hue) not really black

I apologize for earlier stating those were real when In fact the only real way of determining whether they're authentic or not is to actually have a retail on hand to compare. File a claim and get your money back from PayPal.

BEWARE guys. These fakes are getting to a whole different level now. DO your homework and make sure the seller gives you a money back guarantee that buys you enough time to compare with KNOWN retail version .

Good luck

Last edited:

View media item 1368864
View media item 1368866
View media item 1368868
View media item 1368869
View media item 1368871
View media item 1368873
Footlocker label
View media item 1368875
Other label
View media item 1368877
Thanks again.
Post a pic or the blue QC stamp in the box.

Man I just unds these joint in Vegas right now I walk from ceasers to aria and my feet are on mad ache, y'all not lieing about going a half size up....

Man I just unds these joint in Vegas right now I walk from ceasers to aria and my feet are on mad ache, y'all not lieing about going a half size up....

You didn't go true to size? I'm starting to do that now so that I have room to put in a nice cushy insole. Makes a world of difference.

The QC stamp looks identical except the dates. It's been determined they're not legit. I contacted paypal and I'm getting my money back. Thanks for the help.

Dont take so seriously the size of the labels .

Some Euro boxes came with different label size ,on the same shoe size.

Think logically, it takes less than 5mins to make a perfect copy of a Size label sticker.

Edit : oops sorry , though you were talking about the label. Just realised it was about the box . :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom