Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

[quote name="ryanjumpman420"]
They did me the exact same way man. I just went through it on the whites. It's like your eyes have to adjust to the infrared cause it's just something your eyes have never seen before. It looks much better on the blacks than the whites tho too. It's the same color as Nike's laser/crimson. JB just calls it infrared23 when it's on Air Jordans.[/quote]

lol remember about the white platinum yeezy foam talk? wheres that nike

infrared is suppose to change colors. Infrared is not a color it's a range of colors.

Infrared is not iridescent, granted it can look slightly different based on light, and possibly age...those pictures clearly show that the 14 version of infrared is brighter than the OG, having said that, I still like the 14 model..but that's the "new" infrared, not the original I grew up on..

roll.gif
 Whole video is funny. Fast forward to 1:31. I know yall in here
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Infrared is not iridescent, granted it can look slightly different based on light, and possibly age...those pictures clearly show that the 14 version of infrared is brighter than the OG, having said that, I still like the 14 model..but that's the "new" infrared, not the original I grew up on..
I agree. I never said it was exactly as the OGs. None of the retros have been. I was just pointing out the fact that I recognize the color on the 2014's as an infrared and not a pink or orange or peach or whatever. It's just a straight up infrared. Not quite as dark of an infrared as the OGs tho. Personally I prefer the "deep infared" that was on the 2000s over the OGs and all the retros. That's just me tho and these 2014s are the only 6s I've ever had. I'm very happy with my pair tho. Could be better. But couldn't nearly if not all JB retros be better these days?

:rofl:  Whole video is funny. Fast forward to 1:31. I know yall in here :nerd:

sneaker life to me, as I grew up in the 2000s era, wasnt funny like this though. i mean a sneaker was nice but you wore them in highschool basketball or phys ed, and probably rocked them after class or you rocked a new or different pair. people could look twice and keep walking thinking about that sneaker they saw you had on. maybe they chat with you and keep it moving. now theres conventions, summits, meetings, resell, meetups....wow :lol: people trip over gum under the shoe? so much has changed since then.....however funny video, repped.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ a lot has changed for sure man.... 11s sitting in store vs sold out online in minutes today

I asked my cousin if he needed me to get him a pair on release day. He told me he thinks 6s are ugly. He texted me like at 4 AM today telling me to get him a pair because girls think they're cool. I don't know if I should laugh or be annoyed. 

Nice, these were pretty easy to get imo. Didn't really have to do much this time around. Hopefully it's the same for those 11s. Doubt it.

YES! LOL only for the pic though, as I like the entire shoe to be viewable.

I personally don't bother with that trend outside it:

Tried walking like that once and it felt silly.
I don't think literally tucking in your jeans inside the shoes like it's a dress shirt has ever been a trend..
...where have you been?

http://www.newgenfashiontrends.com/tips-on-how-to-wear-jordan-with-jeans/

That's been a fad for at least three years now.
thats just putting the tongue in front, he literally tucked the pants INTO the shoe(but like he said, only did it for the pic to show the shoe tho)

Back
Top Bottom