Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

anyone cop an infant pair of these? if so, are you experiencing the same problem? shoes won't stay on my baby's feet.

I wish they would have used a front velcro strap instead of the entire heel being velcro. annoying.

Last edited:
The Jordan 6 infrared 2014 fit TTS? I'm an 8,5 US in Yeezy 2 and Jordan 1 retro......I have to take an 8,5 also in the 6 infrared?

Thanks in advance

it's more tts than any other year's previous 6. runs more narrow too vs OG.

Last edited:
the lighting makes the opinion on these change every angle and amount between the og 2000 2010 and 2014. just amazing and the color debate will go on till the next version

2014 ok, but thats why i still kept my 2010 pack despite the soft dusty suede
laugh.gif

someones pics

og vs 2014
The comparison pics of OG vs  the 2014 doesn't really mean all that much to me in terms of color. I didn't own OGs, but I seen them every single day for an enitre school year, and I always remember the shoe being bright. REALLY bright. I remember a couple of people wearing Bulls jerseys with them and the colors not even being remotely close to matching.

Which is what puzzles me, because, lately I've been seing pics of Michael in them (In game pics) and even then they look a hell of a lot darker than I remember. In some pics they even look like they match the home jersey. Now, you guys can say my memeory just is dead wrong, but no one old enough to remember the OG is going to be dumb enough to say that they matched that jersey.

I have a few theories on why this is. Even the 2014 color doesn't show up accurately in most youtube videos. So, if 23 years from now people are judging the shoe color based on those vids they'd be dead wrong. I'm not saying that the 2014 got the exact color correct, but this time around, they were spot on with the bightness.

I'm still waiting to hear from SNS about whether I will get a shipping confirmation or cancellation. Does anyone know if and when they ship what the deal is with customs?

Back
Top Bottom