Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I neeed heelp! I have the chance to buy or Jordan 3 sport blue or Jordan 3 fire red (2013). Which one has a better quality and which model would you choose? Thanks!
The 6's would be my pick but from the 3's both are about even to me you might just want to pick the one you will rock the most

Last edited:
my wife hasn't seen any terminator movies. trying to convince her that they're awesome. lol

trending history tells that - JORDAN Retro 6 Black/Infrared 23 will rise in Price!

Come'on guys... Common sense

what are you surprised about!
word. idk why i think they would'nt increase so much in money. i gotta get my pair to keep on ice before they reach ridiculous prices.. last thing i want is wearing the hell out of mine then finding no pairs for under 350

Just got my 2nd pair in today, both have minor flaws.

Do you guys tie your 6? Unno how I wanna rock 'em w/ that lace lock 

I can't believe i bought the varsity reds from flight club for 160 when they came out, better yet i can't believe I sold them for the same price a month later
mean.gif

for people with 'outlet' tags on the box, today's discovery: 'good' tags are hidden behind 
indifferent.gif

Not replicas like today, more like knock offs.
I jus remember folks getting teased like crazy back then. I got teased in Jr high in like 91/92 when I tried to hook up a hand me down pair, never again after dat. In HS was different though, by then, everyone was just trying to be the first to rock the newest kicks out with the freshest Hilfiger or Polo gear. Must be my personal experiences then. But I do remember all the fake stuff my grand moms and them would buy thinking they were real from either Canal St. Delancy St. or from some flea market. 
Yeah I do remember the knockoffs, better not be caught dead in the streets with those. Funny thing is the knockoff thought they were being cool by using the design and just slapping their own name on it.  I could see some people wearin those now just to get a kick out of it. Some people could pull it off too.

Just got my 2nd pair in today, both have minor flaws.

Do you guys tie your 6? Unno how I wanna rock 'em w/ that lace lock 
threw lace locks in the box, go up to 2nd to last *** and tie a small not and hid em behind the tongue/in the shoe 

Yeah I do remember the knockoffs, better not be caught dead in the streets with those. Funny thing is the knockoff thought they were being cool by using the design and just slapping their own name on it.  I could see some people wearin those now just to get a kick out of it. Some people could pull it off too.
Haha true, those were the days of baggy jean that hid the tongue and the back of the shoe. All you saw were mostly the toebox.

Got my pair in today finally. I like the upper, not a fan of the "infrared", but that was expected. 

Quote:

Grey Market/Fakes/Replicas.
What about before we knew what they were and had a name for them? What about the days when Air Randy and Marquesole were well respected around here, and so many members proudly shelled out 300$+ for these "fakes"?

I find it extremely odd how so many claim to have been round 6-10 years, yet no one seems to remember or ever mention this era. The guy asked what GM are, it's only fair he know the full story.

Last edited:
Quote:

What about before we knew what they were and had a name for them? What about the days when Air Randy and Marquesole were well respected around here, and so many members proudly shelled out 300$+ for these "fakes"?

I find it extremely odd how so many claim to have been round 6-10 years, yet no one seems to remember or ever mention this era. The guy asked what GM are, it's only fair he know the full story.

Anyone remember the term "factory variants"? People used to walk around town like "Damn, them some variants dawg?" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom