Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I honestly would care less if people thought they were fake. Rock those joints or send them my way

I remember back in the days if anything on a shoe, shirt, etc. was off, you got ragged on bad. Peeps didn't do customizing like that back then because of replicas and fakes. If your joint look different... nah yo dem joints is fake. Yo dude over her rocking dat foogazie Shiiet. Get outta of her wit dat foo foo shiiet. Haha

That was in the 90's though. Time sure has changed.
Where you from? Dudes been customizing in NYC since suede Pumas and shell-toes.

So, after 7 days of being "Out for delivery", my final pair got delivered.  UPS was playing games!!...
mean.gif

Where you from? Dudes been customizing in NYC since suede Pumas and shell-toes.
Customizing Jordans? Nahh I barely saw dat. I remember seeing a couple heads that did something to theirs because they were known for tagging mostly. I'm from Crown heights, Brooklyn.

Were yall serious about that 320 fair price? :lol:

Dudes in my area letting these go for $250, or less. Some dude was gonna sell me his pair .5 too small for me for $205. Buying my true size on Thursday from a dude for $220. Can't wait to take pics of these bad boys

To the folks painting the midsole with a deeper infrared, what's that do for matching the rest of the infrared on the shoe?

the heel pull will be slightly lighter. the lace lock is the same shade as the og lace lock, so that's no difference there. the jumpman on the neopreme may be slightly lighter depending if you mix the colors or not. mine is just a tad lighter, but the shoe is wearable now...imo.

Were yall serious about that 320 fair price? :lol:

Dudes in my area letting these go for $250, or less. Some dude was gonna sell me his pair .5 too small for me for $205. Buying my true size on Thursday from a dude for $220. Can't wait to take pics of these bad boys
right anything over 280 is ridiculous for these imo. If I didn't grab my pair for retail already, highest I'd pay is 260

right anything over 280 is ridiculous for these imo. If I didn't grab my pair for retail already, highest I'd pay is 260
dont be fooled by the low price now, only reason they going for low now cause 3 more releases resellers drooling about now and need to get their money up...

trending history tells that - JORDAN Retro 6 Black/Infrared 23 will rise in Price!

Come'on guys... Common sense

what are you surprised about!

View media item 1296908wow haha the difference in contrast....yea suede does look smokey but the touch and feel is butta

when it rains/snows though....put plastic bags over your shoes!

I remember back in the days if anything on a shoe, shirt, etc. was off, you got ragged on bad. Peeps didn't do customizing like that back then because of replicas and fakes. If your joint look different... nah yo dem joints is fake. Yo dude over her rocking dat foogazie Shiiet. Get outta of her wit dat foo foo shiiet. Haha

That was in the 90's though. Time sure has changed.
THey wasn't  replicating shoes like that in the 90's. If it was a replica, it was spalding or pro kids coming out with a similar design , but it said spalding in big letters on the shoes. I painted my shoes all the time back in the day, everybody thought they were fresh.  It was the exact opposite, back then people applauded being different, now a days everybody has to be the same or your fake.

So people take their shoes to stores to get repellant sprayed on them?
laugh.gif
I must be old, these young cats are soft.
Man I wanted to say something, but I thought maybe I was the only person who thought this!!!!!! Really???? Leaving shoes at the store, so they can get sprayed with a $5.00 bottle of finishline repellant? That gourmet brand is the same exact spray that they have at Champs and walmart.  Do they at least give you the rest of the bottle when they are finished?

Man I wanted to say something, but I thought maybe I was the only person who thought this!!!!!! Really???? Leaving shoes at the store, so they can get sprayed with a $5.00 bottle of finishline repellant? That gourmet brand is the same exact spray that they have at Champs and walmart.  Do they at least give you the rest of the bottle when they are finished?
Well, I guess the New JASON MARKK Store in LA has got people going thur there

Folks really don't know how to take care of their kicks and what not!

I also heard of dudes taking their Beaters there and having them DEEP CLEANED to Resell

even finding kicks at Goodwill and dropping them off at Jason Markk store for Restore/Deep Clean Etc etc

Back
Top Bottom