Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Duno what is the fit for most of you gentleman, but for me they seem to run a bit too big, I remember back in the day, they definitely had a bit more padding, and maybe that is the issue, but not that big, with thicker socks they will be fine, with just a bit more room in the toe box. 

Looks like I got myself a great christmas present. Can't wait to get them in hand once i'm home! Quick question on sizing though, same as other 6's from this year?

For me it is TTS. I have a 10 in the ATC2, AJV and they are comfortable. Also a 10 in the AJXI mids and low and they're a bit snug. I had the DB VI in a 10 and they were way to big. The Varsity VI in a 9.5 were to snug though. That's why I went with a 10 now. And glad I did.

Def run big for me too, I'm a 10 in 1's but 9.5 in 6's, this c/w is consistent with that.

@LordCotton  
laugh.gif

and @Sphynx  my order was cancelled and i never received anything tho 
nerd.gif

I'm thinking of putting that Jason Markk Repel on these. Since I work down the street from the JM flagship store I might take em in.

I definitely want another slice of these but I'm gonna go for the legend blue XIs first. If I strike out on those then I'll see who's trying to dump these.
if you get them done let me know how it turns out I was also considering using JM Repel or  that Crep stuff

Duno what is the fit for most of you gentleman, but for me they seem to run a bit too big, I remember back in the day, they definitely had a bit more padding, and maybe that is the issue, but not that big, with thicker socks they will be fine, with just a bit more room in the toe box. 
Agreed. I'm normally a size 10 in Js, but I've had to go with 9.5s for all the 6s this year. I was able to grab a 9.5 and a 10 on this release like I did for the rest of the 6s in 2014, and the 9.5 fit me better on these Black/Infrareds too, so I'm only keeping those.

Agreed. I'm normally a size 10 in Js, but I've had to go with 9.5s for all the 6s this year. I was able to grab a 9.5 and a 10 on this release like I did for the rest of the 6s in 2014, and the 9.5 fit me better on these Black/Infrareds too, so I'm only keeping those.
Yeah, I might try to exchange, if that's even a possibility these days. 

damn, FNL cancelled my size 3.5 Grade School pair, anyone know if any spots still have them? I went to some stores and they said it started from size 4+, but FNL.com started from size 3.5 :nerd:

My size 8 got cancelled, yesterday. 
mad.gif

Any one seen good price for size 7.5 or 8?

I just sold my 17's from 2001
OG Black's
DS in the CASE and Box for $440.00

I think the White's are worth more...

Thats a LONG time to hold a shoe though... I bet there aren't many DS pairs of those out there so it would make sense why you would get that amount for them. That said, I don't think they would sell well in GR numbers especially if XIIIs and XIVs are sitting.

Last edited:
I'm thinking of putting that Jason Markk Repel on these. Since I work down the street from the JM flagship store I might take em in.

I definitely want another slice of these but I'm gonna go for the legend blue XIs first. If I strike out on those then I'll see who's trying to dump these.

You think people will try dumping these close to retail? I have one pair but I'm liking these so much I might have to double up...

Last edited:
Thats a LONG time to hold a shoe though... I bet there aren't many DS pairs of those out there so it would make sense why you would get that amount for them. That said, I don't think they would sell well in GR numbers especially if XIIIs and XIVs are sitting.
I never wanted to wear them... they looked mad ugly to me...

I don't miss them...

made room on my selves for other kicks

Anyone figure out how to get the scuff marks off of the toeboxes? First two pairs were fine, but the 3rd pair I just got is jacked tf up. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom