Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Maybe I should start asking UPS to do this too...had a package stolen last week. My Lebron 11 iD's too SMH
you can actully call your local UPS hub (give them your tracking number) and tell them you want your package held for pick up.

someone from your local UPS will contact you to give you a time to pick up the package. i usually do this when i know im not going to be home on the day of delivery. hope that helps.

I can't even find one for $250ish around my way
mean.gif
what sz are u looking for?

Can someone please explain why NDC got rid of the shopping cart verification system that used pictures?

The image verification was having all types of errors during launch so Nike has stopped using it for the last few months. It's a good idea in theory but Nike can't handle the traffic on their site so it looks like back to the drawing board for them.

I've seen local FB groups here in the Bay Area going for $220 and saw a couple for retail even. Totally flooded here with these 6s

They're from the same place tho
I realize that, but you never know what you're going to get from one place to another. Some pairs have glue stains, scuffs, bad paint jobs, etc. My FTL pair was pretty flawless so I just wanted to make sure the NDC pairs were, as well.

To report back, the NDC pairs were good.

250 is my limit for any shoe i miss out on that retails less than 200... because i know its only going to go up... i was heated i had to pay 250 for the concord lows and then my boy charged me 200 for the sport blues :smh:

Question for those that bought off NDC.  Every shoe I've ordered from Nike has come with a vertical receipt page, black and white, with small picture of the shoe.

I've seen a few 'for sale' listings online with an NDC receipt that looks completely different with the item typed on what looks like a light orange-ish line.  Is that just their new receipt style?  Any help is appreciated.

to make it easier for ATC services to secure pairs

Other way around actually..sneaker bots can solve captcha's way quicker then a human can. On the front end you see weird letters and images, on the back end its all numbers. If they went back to captcha's us humanoids would have 0 chance for real.

Back
Top Bottom