Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Anyone else getting weird tracking info from fnl orders? No scheduled delivery date no shipping info. Doing this for all my orders had 4.

Anyone else getting weird tracking info from fnl orders? No scheduled delivery date no shipping info. Doing this for all my orders had 4.

Yeah they did not even send me a shipping confirmation email with tracking. I have to go to the website to check the tracking with no updated info. On another note, when you placed four orders did you do it in one take or did you have to order all four separately. Did they allow you to place 4 at one time.

laugh.gif
 i agree about the customizing the infrared. its a joke. you're ruining your shoe. you're not rocking black infrared jordan 6's... you're rocking customs.

Just got an order cancellation too. Profound sadness.

It was my only order of 6s through NDC.

Sorry to hear u guys getting your orders cancelled. It seems like most of you have other pairs. My condolences to those who dont. I cant wait to have mine in hand.

Thanks.

Was there between 3-3:30. Walked in and saw one of the emp holding what looks like a 9.5-10 and asked about my size 11 and turns out they still had them.

Just saw this tho. the blk paint on the midsole didn't fully cover the infrared in that spot...UUUHHHHHH!! :smh:

View media item 1282850
So they used the leftover midsoles from the white infrared 6s to make these? I'm pretty sure that's what they did.

Reactions: ejb
So they used the leftover midsoles from the white infrared 6s to make these? I'm pretty sure that's what they did.
could be. I was wondering why there would be infrared underneath the black.. that´s a good explanation I guess

uh...yea. been hyped all yr for the release and anxious as hell to get them on my hands (and feet)
Same here. Nothing wrong with being impatient for something you purchased and are hyped to have, but have to deal with, in my case Footlocker's incompetence.

I feel for those who couldn't cop, but if you wanted them bad enough you would have them, simple.

Nike.com order will be delivered tomorrow (was supposed to be delivered Wed.) A nice surprise. Maybe some others will have early deliveries too. Might want to check.  I'm on the west coast too.

That design on the toe box killed those things imo
I remember when we found out about the pattern on the toe
roll.gif
I thought they were terrible to begin with but the pattern and the patent just made it pure comedy. Kinda funny how people want those now and those terrible "miro" 7s

http://angelusdirect.com/products/collector-edition-infrared
funny on Angelus site they have a pic of the OG 1991 blk/infrareds and it says for OG Infrared not for new 2014 Infrared.
laugh.gif
clearly there is a difference.
obviously. the colors always have a difference. It's not that much of a difference but you're right there is a difference just like all retros. the black/red 1s and black/royal 1s aren't the same color as the OGs and I don't see a single person complaining about those. If they limited these and put them in a corny DMP package and changed the jumpman to gold I don't think a single person would say anything about the infrared....

Back
Top Bottom