Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

obviously. the colors always have a difference. It's not that much of a difference but you're right there is a difference just like all retros. the black/red 1s and black/royal 1s aren't the same color as the OGs and I don't see a single person complaining about those. If they limited these and put them in a corny DMP package and changed the jumpman to gold I don't think a single person would say anything about the infrared....
But u do see folks complaining about this 2014 infrared right?

its supposted to be nubuck, the whole shoe is nubuck, the back panel isnt anything different from the rest of the shoe. whoever thinks it is, is a douchebag
Nightwing2303 said his pair had durabuck used on the heel and ankle area. He's probably wrong, he claims cause its shinier than the rest of the materials.

Fnl pair on truck
jason-sudeikis-what-up-with-that-dance.gif

Alas we meet since the '90's...

As these are my favorite jordan I'm going to see how long these shoes last. From this point forward these will be my everything sneaker. The 2000 retro was able to withstand 3 years of basketball so let's see if these can last as long.

Just received my first  13.5   , note  the strange box size sticker  ( they probably run out of traditional stickers  don't kow )  these have been bought from a reputable basketball store here in France 

I made a little sizing comparison since i found they  don't run big  for a 13.5 ,  the taxi are a size 13 ( run almost like a 13.5 )  vs the infrared in size 13.5   : the verdict  these are pretty true to size  but i think a lil small  lenghtwise   , so i don't understand people sizing down unless they have super skinny tiny feet  ... anyway  these  feel  not too bad on the foot !

Last edited:
Just received my first  13.5   , note  the strange box size sticker  ( they probably run out of traditional stickers  don't kow )  these have been bought from a reputable basketball store here in France 

View media item 1283101
View media item 1283103

I made a little sizing comparison since i found they  don't run big  for a 13.5 ,  the taxi are a size 13 ( run almost like a 13.5 )  vs the infrared in size 13.5   : the verdict  these are pretty true to size  but i think a lil small  lenghtwise   , so i don't understand people sizing down unless they have super skinny tiny feet  ... anyway  these  feel  not too bad on the foot !

View media item 1283105
Good info man, repped. I've never seen that before. Somebody was saying JB didn't make a 13.5 on this thread the other day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom