Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

xtLeJeC.gif

Yea I was so team early, trusted my boi instead of my gut

Walked into Nike Santa Monica today/Sunday and walked out with my pair. No line, no wait, and no hassle! Plenty of pair around 3pm, went back at 5pm (from friend asking me to pick up pairs for them) and only sz12 left.

Picked up pair of jogger from urban for $40 as well. Today was a good day dispite the rain in LA.

Damn lucky! Good for you though!
smokin.gif

I was actually there around 4:30 ( I drove 1 hour after calling at 3:30pm for a size 9.5) and by the time I got there the guy told me there were only sizes 12 left. =\

Was going to get for my brother.

CHECKED MY PAIR FROM NTNY JUST TO SEE BC I DDNT REMEMBER ANY DIFFERENCE IN THAT ANKLE PART BUT IT ACTUALLY IS THAT DIFFERENT TEXTURE.. IDK IF IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE COULD JUST BE HOW THAT PAIR CAME OUT. SOMEONE DID BRING UP HOW ISS HAD EARLY SHIPPED PAIRS TOO.. IDK THO :nerd:

CHECKED MY PAIR FROM NTNY JUST TO SEE BC I DDNT REMEMBER ANY DIFFERENCE IN THAT ANKLE PART BUT IT ACTUALLY IS THAT DIFFERENT TEXTURE.. IDK IF IT MAKES A DIFFERENCE COULD JUST BE HOW THAT PAIR CAME OUT. SOMEONE DID BRING UP HOW ISS HAD EARLY SHIPPED PAIRS TOO.. IDK THO :nerd:

Mine came in a week before release.

Damn lucky! Good for you though! :smokin

I was actually there around 4:30 ( I drove 1 hour after calling at 3:30pm for a size 9.5) and by the time I got there the guy told me there were only sizes 12 left. =\

Was going to get for my brother.

Thanks.

Was there between 3-3:30. Walked in and saw one of the emp holding what looks like a 9.5-10 and asked about my size 11 and turns out they still had them.

Just saw this tho. the blk paint on the midsole didn't fully cover the infrared in that spot...UUUHHHHHH!! :smh:

View media item 1282850

Last edited:
Got my 3 pairs, I feel so lucky. My last pair from shoe palace came quick.

Surprised the quality is pretty good...I normally bash on all retros too.

Not sure if this is aimed at me, but that infrared isnt even close to the mix I used. Love when ppl come unprepared when attempting to challenge someone on NT like they know it all.

Go to bed.

idk if its the same as the fire red, rio red, tahitian pink, parisian pink mix but I'm gonna try what the creators of the paint made

they even already made infrared 23 paint... idk who would want to sell their varsitys as 2014's but w/e

View media item 1282884

Last edited:
Pretty happy with the materials on these. Only issue would be a sloppy paint job on the midsole, there are dots all over where the infrared is coming through the black. Glad to have them regardless.

08:00  orders shoes

08:01  "has anyone received order confirmation yet?  should I be worried about cancellations?"

09:00  order confirmation received

09:01  "got my order confirmation.  has anyone received shipping confirmation yet?"

10:00  shipping confirmation received

10:01  "does UPS deliver on Saturday?  UPS showing my package hasn't moved in the past minute.  should I be worried?"
So basically dudes out here rocking customs 
laugh.gif
. Although nice a lot of the time, I wouldnt actually wear customs myself. Dude painted himself some varsity red customs up there. Got me channeling Jay Z like "those ain't the new Air Jordan's 6s, what the F you done to that?" lol. Dude ruined the shoes IMO. Come at me. To each his own on that. Like someone said above that only probably decreases what would be (if any) value the shoe has and is just uneccessary to say the least. I have the shoes and in all their glory I couldn't imagine putting a paint or airbrush to them and I actually paint/ have painted pictures, draw etc. More power to the customizers though. I just don't understand the method behind the madness. It's not that serious, the shoes look great as is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom