Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

AND THE CONCORD XI RELEASE OF 2011 WAS ABSOLUTE MADNESS
laugh.gif
IN FACT… THATS THE SHOE THAT MADE ALL THIS LINE UP, RAFFLE, CAMP OUT, BOTS, ETC STUFF COME BACK/BEGIN … BEFORE THAT THE INSANE LINES KIND OF DIED DOWN A BIT BUT AFTER THAT (AND THE FACT THAT THE GALAXY RELEASE WAS RIGHT AFTER DID NOT HELP) YOU HAD TO (AND STILL DO) LINE UP FOR EVERY SINGLE RELEASE
laugh.gif
To your first response.....Every box they've sent me had a FTL, FA, FNL, CHamps, etc. Sticker. I bought 1 pair and it came with a JJ receipt..dunno if it was a mistake or not but thats my experience.

And to this point...

Tiffanys kinda steamheaded this non-sense, then concords took it over edge to what we are experiencing now.

I put in 2 entries (me and my girl) for size 8.5 at my local Eblens and Champs. No calls yet. I'm starting to worry. I'm in central Massachusetts. Looks like I might have to test my luck on Nike.com

@Mantis Toboggan What's good man? Haven't seen ya round in a while.. How many of these bad boys you after?
not much lately. id like to get three pair but ill prob just do 2. i just unds'd my varsity's the other day. ill be wearing those until i kill them, so the two i buy friday ill wear in a few years 
laugh.gif
. i gotta get the reebok bring backs this friday also. just one of those. 

I'm almost 40. i had the OG in high school. yes they are my grail , yes they mean a lot to me and they bring back tons of memories. me playing ball after school and mike playing for the bulls. i love all the sixes they are my favorite shoe of all time. and the black/red color way just bring me back to a time most wouldn't understand. i for one can say THESE and all the other releases of this color way are my grails. I'm not going to nit pick the shade of color or the material bc I'm not in it for that. 

Also i have never been in "the game". i just enjoy collecting sneakers that meant something to me when i was younger watching mike play.
I feel you these are my grails also these are the first Jordans I bought with my own money back in the day at a&s plaza 34th st once I saw them I was in love the 6's are my favorite Jordans too it all g

I should bring a slice of pizza with me when I pickup. NT peeps would be dyin', and everyone else would be scratching their heads.
that's not a bad idea take a selfie when purchasing with a slice in hand lol smh

Last edited:
AND THE CONCORD XI RELEASE OF 2011 WAS ABSOLUTE MADNESS
laugh.gif
IN FACT… THATS THE SHOE THAT MADE ALL THIS LINE UP, RAFFLE, CAMP OUT, BOTS, ETC STUFF COME BACK/BEGIN … BEFORE THAT THE INSANE LINES KIND OF DIED DOWN A BIT BUT AFTER THAT (AND THE FACT THAT THE GALAXY RELEASE WAS RIGHT AFTER DID NOT HELP) YOU HAD TO (AND STILL DO) LINE UP FOR EVERY SINGLE RELEASE
laugh.gif
LOL

I dunno about that man.  In terms of 'HISTORY', the TIFFANY LOWs were probably a PIVOT point in the shoe world.  That was proally the launch upwards.  Before the Concord XIs, there was this release known as the DMPs!  THAT was the climax of it all.  The XIs released in that pack made people's mouth water.  A whole new concept of 'packs', and the infamous XIs.

XIs are a favorite for many, including myself, so when you compare that to the CG XIs, SJ XIs, BRED XIs then I suppose you could say the CONCORD XI dominated the history books.  But IMHO, it was no where close to the madness during the 'peak'.  The truth is, shoe releases and purchases have evolved big time.

And no, these are not on the same field.  The biggest distinction for these is the 'infaRED', but these are more towards the 'infaPink'.  But no matter how you cut it, the hype is just 'empty' push by the new kids on the block.  A bunch of  baloney posts by people trying to pull pages, with 'pizza' being a theme? LOL  Just pages of one liners, and tweet-like comments.  Just a bunch of spam.

Back
Top Bottom