Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Dre gets a lot of stuff thru a system than spans continents, bro.

He's bestfriends with a lot of store owners so I trust his plug.

ISS sells legit stuff cause they get legit stuff. I've gotten things from them and in almost every occasion it was a sticker'd store brand box, and when it wasn't, they stuck a receipt in there of where they got it from.

IS THIS TRUE… FIRST TIME I EVER HEARD OF ISS SENDING STORE RECEIPTS WITH SHOES… ESPECIALLY AN EARLY RELEASE PAIR. NOT THAT I THINK ISS IS SHADY OR THAT WD IS NOT BUT WHAT EXACTLY MAKES ISS SO LEGIT IF THEY SELL EARLY PAIRS AND IN SOME CASES RESTOCK LIKE THE OTHER EARLY RELEASE PLACES. YEAH YEAH THEYVE BEEN AROUND FOREVER AND EVERYONE ON NT IS SAYING THEYRE LEGIT… BUT HOW. DO. YOU. KNOW… BEING "AROUND" ; "NAME CHANGED" ; AND "NT VOUCHING" IS THE SAME REASON WD IS BELIEVED TO BE LEGIT…

TRUTH IS THERE IS NO PROOF ANYWHERE… THAT EMAIL WAS DEFINITELY SHADY AND THE LESSON LEARNED IS DON'T BUY EARLY RELEASE PAIRS AT ALL.. AND BY THAT LOGIC WHY WOULD YOU BUY THEM FROM ISS? GLAD I DIDN'T COP THE XI'S FROM WD BC AS STATED, THAT EMAIL WAS PRETTY SKETCHY. OUTSIDE OF PREORDERS FROM PPL WHO GO OUT AND BUY THEM ON RD AND THEN SHIP THEM TO YOU… I WOULD JUST WAIT IT OUT.. AND EVEN THAT IS TAKING A CHANCE.

WITH THE WAY THINGS ARE DEVELOPING AND THESE "SUPA DUPA RUPA" PAIRS .. ITS CRAZY

11s are always a pain but best thing JB did was mass produce em so it's been fairly easy wit breds n gammas..

But on the topic, jus got a email from FTA lol. Thats 5 pairs locked.

AND THE CONCORD XI RELEASE OF 2011 WAS ABSOLUTE MADNESS :lol: IN FACT… THATS THE SHOE THAT MADE ALL THIS LINE UP, RAFFLE, CAMP OUT, BOTS, ETC STUFF COME BACK/BEGIN … BEFORE THAT THE INSANE LINES KIND OF DIED DOWN A BIT BUT AFTER THAT (AND THE FACT THAT THE GALAXY RELEASE WAS RIGHT AFTER DID NOT HELP) YOU HAD TO (AND STILL DO) LINE UP FOR EVERY SINGLE RELEASE :lol:

i have a bad feeling imma strike out like i did with the gamma's, i got a homie in a mom and pop shop thats looking out for me, he is my last hope...plus online

:lol:

FC is run by idiots. Doubt any of you seen the thread in the legit check but they turned a dude away multiple times claiming his obviously legit Royal 1's were fake :lol:

"Idiots" is a strong word. To your point, however, i have a friend that was turned away with 8 pairs of Royals.

I was standing next to him in line when he originally bought them.

I don't even know why I bother with Shoe Palace anymore. I entered a good amount of them for my friend lol and struck out yet again.

Back
Top Bottom