Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

U trippin if u think u can get these w/o a bot. bruh these are the biggest release of the year, the most hyped, everybody an their momma is getting these. you rly think u stand a chance without a bot? then good luck cuz this release trumps everything u ever copped lil boy. imma be the one flourishing with my 3-4 pairs while you gonna be beggin and cryin for a pair

Begging and crying? Kid they are just ******* shoes :lol: life goes on

Like i said i never missed a release online. But if i did its not the end of the world.

You need jesus in your life :lol:

just saw retail is $185...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
expecting the frags to be 160$ 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Begging and crying? Kid they are just ******* shoes
laugh.gif
life goes on

Like i said i never missed a release online. But if i did its not the end of the world.

You need jesus in your life
laugh.gif
He doesn't go to church.  He skips church so he can online camp with his flawless bots.

repped, get online on time and have semi good internet you should get through. things happen though

NDC sucks now so opt for a different site.

whats retail on these? might have to just cop off FNL and use my $20
Says the guy who couldn't get Bred XIs 
laugh.gif

Srs question...do you even buy sneakers, bruh.

Just got a call from Foot Locker Santa Monica.

2-16. I only need one pair so if anybody in LA needs a 8.5, there will be one in Santa Monica on 3rd Street

Good luck LA fam

Last edited:
repped, get online on time and have semi good internet you should get through. things happen though

whhaatttt Zyzz is hopping off the bench for these? snap!

The thirst is why everyone cries when you get suspect pairs.

WD is selling you suspect pairs. 

They've sold 4 FSRs now. You really think they're getting all their stock from retailers?

Most these sites have a 'team' who enter raffles, bot up, etc. and use your money to buy them.

WD is shipping early which isn't out of the ordinary because my mom and pop used to get them a month ahead but even they only get 1 FSR, 2 tops...aint no way WD is getting 4 FSRs from any retailer right now.

U trippin if u think u can get these w/o a bot. bruh these are the biggest release of the year, the most hyped, everybody an their momma is getting these. you rly think u stand a chance without a bot? then good luck cuz this release trumps everything u ever copped lil boy. imma be the one flourishing with my 3-4 pairs while you gonna be beggin and cryin for a pair
View media item 1277400

Thinking about going online mobile for the first time with this release.
I'm sure it won't better my chances but ..*shrugs*

whhaatttt Zyzz is hopping off the bench for these? snap!

gametime decision, wish i could see em in person first.

really wasnt planning on these. Was just gonna cop the Legend XI, frag 1 if i can land em and probably pantones.

The thirst is why everyone cries when you get suspect pairs.

WD is selling you suspect pairs. 

They've sold 4 FSRs now. You really think they're getting all their stock from retailers?

Most these sites have a 'team' who enter raffles, bot up, etc. and use your money to buy them.

WD is shipping early which isn't out of the ordinary because my mom and pop used to get them a month ahead but even they only get 1 FSR, 2 tops...aint no way WD is getting 4 FSRs from any retailer right now.

And a lot of online retailers that sold preorders have been found to sell grey markets.

People used to defend them too, until they got a a bad replica like the Sugar Ray XIII

Back
Top Bottom