Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Customizing Jordans not as much, I agree. My era was different, everybody didn't get J's. If you got a pair it was a big deal. As far as knock offs my era was also more accepting. Our rappers wore MCM and Gucci suits
roll.gif
Lol true indeed, everyone didn't get J's. Especially me being new to the country, and my grandmoms trying to suggest British knights to wear. We ain't know any better until dem cats and girls in 6th grade started cracking burger king jokes lol. Had to do better.

I think IMO this is the best quality GR I own...i feel they did a good job on this shoe overall...
of the JB retros I've purchased this year which has been all the OG colorways which were all GRs, i gotta put these at the top quality wise myself. Outside maybe them black/white og high 1s, which these were obviously a much bigger GR than those black/white og high 1s. Pretty comfortable too. Much more so than the other GR 6s this year.

Last edited:
those should be had at no more than 250$ shipped if the last time i checked serves me purposefully

I believe he will be looking at more then that, I could be wrong but a couple reasons
Size 8.5 always gets abnormal money compared to other sizes
Its Christmas season

Last couple sold on ebay for 275-325+ +shipping.

I believe he will be looking at more then that, I could be wrong but a couple reasons
Size 8.5 always gets abnormal money compared to other sizes
Its Christmas season

Last couple sold on ebay for 275-325+ +shipping.
o sheet!! its so crazy guessing these resell values...i honestly felt like the carmines would have been the best GR in resell value being that they barely have been released and the price of the CDP boys, black/infrareds take the cake tho

o sheet!! its so crazy guessing these resell values...i honestly felt like the carmines would have been the best GR in resell value being that they barely have been released and the price of the CDP boys, black/infrareds take the cake tho
Different mens sizes kinda have their own little price range on the resell market. Mens sizes under 10 generally run a little higher in price than bigger mens sizes. Sizes 7-9.5 has its prices, sizes 10-13 have theirs, then sizes 14+. Funny, the bigger the shoe the lower the prices.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I've only started buying jordans like 1.5 years ago and this is my first pair of 6s, so please no hating. 
happy.gif

I really love these shoes, it's just that my ******* heel is always slipping so much. I'm don't think they are too big, there is not much space for the toes.

But the heel, man... I can't have the laces loose otherwise there will be so much slip, but I really prefer the look.

Any ideas what I can do? 

Different mens sizes kinda have their own little price range on the resell market. Mens sizes under 10 generally run a little higher in price than bigger mens sizes. Sizes 7-9.5 has its prices, sizes 10-13 have theirs, then sizes 14+. Funny, the bigger the shoe the lower the prices.
i dont concur.... 

most KD iv, the bigger the sizes the higher the prices... 

I have to agree. I wear a 9 and I've been looking all over ebay and it seems like all the prices are higher on 9 and under then 10 and up.

guess most men wear 11/10.5 or smaller somehow

Back
Top Bottom