Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I'm curious, is there anyone here who has tried for these that didn't get them?

I've been told that a lot of local store pickups here (PHX) were limited for some reason? I logged on 3 separate devices on release day and got errors on the first 2 but was able to cop thru my 3rd device, thru NDC.

I really like the shoe so am glad I did.

Couple weeks ago UPS guy left my black infrareds at my next door neighbors house. Son of a *****. :smh::smh: And they know damn well where I stay. Guessing it was a new guy or something. Luckily I seen them leaving and got my shoes before it went any further.

Last edited:
Couple weeks ago UPS guy left my black infrareds at my next door neighbors house. Son of a *****. :smh::smh: And he knows damn well where I stay. Guessing it was a new guy or something. Luckily I seen them leaving and got my shoes before it went any further.

That is the only reason I have a personal mailbox at a small local mail store, there's always somewhere there and I always know my kicks will be received and stored in a climate controlled environment; until I decide to pick them up.

Just got my 2nd pair in today, both have minor flaws.

Do you guys tie your 6? Unno how I wanna rock 'em w/ that lace lock 
you're so fortunate to have two pairs. You get to wear one without being overly concerned about it getting messed up. So mine have minor flaws too but F it right, shoe was created by humans and humans aint perfect.

As far as tying these things goes, I tie them only when i know i'm gonna be walking a lot otherwise i have them loosened up and the laces hanging from the lace lock. but then sometimes i want that sleek look on them so I tighten them and put the laces behind the tongue. 

Last edited:
I've been told that a lot of local store pickups here (PHX) were limited for some reason? I logged on 3 separate devices on release day and got errors on the first 2 but was able to cop thru my 3rd device, thru NDC.

I really like the shoe so am glad I did.
shady as hell here yo.. I went to finishline at Desert Sky Mall for raffle tickets at like 10:05 on the right day and asked for a size 8 and 10.. 8 was good but the closest size to that was 11. Meaning sizes 8.5 - 10.5 were taken within 10 minutes of handing out tickets? 
indifferent.gif

limited my ***. maybe limited to the public but certainly not to employees

limited my ***. maybe limited to the public but certainly not to employees

WORD!

I'm glad I got my 11's for this one and never have had any problems copping thru NDC. I always try to stay away from local stores on release days because of that type of shadyness.

Right. I'm not into scamming or pulling jack moves. I just want my damn sneakers.
you should be able to get your money back without any issues, it's just a long painful process

but i know how you feel, a few years ago somebody walked off with 2 pairs of bred 4s from finishline that i ordered

funny thing is i had 2 boxes delivered on that day both from ups, they walked off with the least expensive thing.

maybe a long shot but it might just show up also, i hope that is the case  

I found a pair of black and red 11s for my husband as his Christmas gift. Luckily I had them sent to my Moms house because someone is always there.

I'd expect him to be rocking something a bit more exclusive or at the very least a pair that hasn't been released yet considering his celeb status.

Last edited:
you should be able to get your money back without any issues, it's just a long painful process

but i know how you feel, a few years ago somebody walked off with 2 pairs of bred 4s from finishline that i ordered

funny thing is i had 2 boxes delivered on that day both from ups, they walked off with the least expensive thing.

maybe a long shot but it might just show up also, i hope that is the case  

Thanks. It says the package was delivered at 2:03. I got home at 5. We've never had issues with packages being stolen. This blows. But I'm going to see what happens.

Thanks. It says the package was delivered at 2:03. I got home at 5. We've never had issues with packages being stolen. This blows. But I'm going to see what happens.
last time i saw something like that the USPS tried to steal my package, make sure you keep calling and asking for updated status...

WORD!

I'm glad I got my 11's for this one and never have had any problems copping thru NDC. I always try to stay away from local stores on release days because of that type of shadyness.
blame p4pshoes. Their 'consignment' is all there product they secure through cheating the system. 

DSG Cancelled my Order TODAY!!!!!!

frown.gif

WTH man!   You guys Suck!

back down to 2 pairs.. the hunt is on!

you're so fortunate to have two pairs. You get to wear one without being overly concerned about it getting messed up. So mine have minor flaws too but F it right, shoe was created by humans and humans aint perfect.

As far as tying these things goes, I tie them only when i know i'm gonna be walking a lot otherwise i have them loosened up and the laces hanging from the lace lock. but then sometimes i want that sleek look on them so I tighten them and put the laces behind the tongue. 

View media item 1299403  View media item 1299404  View media item 1299405

Im only keeping one pair unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom