Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Annie  : Hi, my name is Annie. How may I help you? jaze4daze: Hi do you have any updates with order O########## 

Annie: Hi jaze4daze, I would be more than happy to take a look for you. jaze4daze: Thanks Annie: I am still checking on that status for you. Thank you for your patience jaze4daze: Sure thanks Annie: I have looked further into it. I see that they are being reordered and you will be contacted via email with updates jaze4daze: Reordered how? As in they're backordered? Annie: Correct looks like they were backordered but are now being reordered and shipped. jaze4daze: Alright thank you so how long until I receive an email update? nnie: You will be contacted via email in 3-5 business days with updates on it Annie: Is there anything else I can do for you today? Annie: I haven’t received a response from you in the past couple of minutes. Have I answered your question(s)? Annie: I hope that I’ve handled your requests satisfactorily. Please chat us back if there is anything else we can do for you at Nike.com. Annie has disconnected. 

I just contacted Nike for an order update since they never sent me shipping confirmation for the random pair I received. Might be getting another pair soon 
pimp.gif

Ok guys this is ridiculous that you think shoes, shoelaces, and boxes or whatever you motherf****rs are talking about from Footlocker, Finishline, Champs, or Eastbay are fake.  I was born in '95 so I've never seen the OG except in pictures so I don't see whats the big deal.  The shoes look alright to me, the color of the infrared or infrared 23 doesn't matter to me.  For the people who bought these and are complaining about authenticity, color, or not having a receipt so you can resell them for over $250-$300+ is insane also.  I maybe new to the sneaker game and may not know a lot but I love Air Jordans despite the small factory flaws and elaborate color ways, I grew up with these shoes and treasure them for life, I wish for the people who wear their shoes (like me) will be able to get them and be happy they have them.

Annie : Hi, my name is Annie. How may I help you? 
jaze4daze: Hi do you have any updates with order O########## 

Annie: Hi jaze4daze, I would be more than happy to take a look for you. 
jaze4daze: Thanks 
Annie: I am still checking on that status for you. Thank you for your patience 
jaze4daze: Sure thanks 
Annie: I have looked further into it. I see that they are being reordered and you will be contacted via email with updates 
jaze4daze: Reordered how? As in they're backordered? 
Annie: Correct looks like they were backordered but are now being reordered and shipped. 
jaze4daze: Alright thank you so how long until I receive an email update? 
nnie: You will be contacted via email in 3-5 business days with updates on it 
Annie: Is there anything else I can do for you today? 
Annie: I haven’t received a response from you in the past couple of minutes. Have I answered your question(s)? 
Annie: I hope that I’ve handled your requests satisfactorily. Please chat us back if there is anything else we can do for you at Nike.com. 
Annie has disconnected. 

I just contacted Nike for an order update since they never sent me shipping confirmation for the random pair I received. Might be getting another pair soon :pimp:  
What?! So 2 free pairs?!

Last edited:
got in my pair from HOH, they shipped in a HUGE box!! not to add to the color sheet...but these are not an exact match to the hue on my infrared23 6s (toros)

WTH is going on in this thread...fake laces and tissue paper?   Actually...I think the lint on my shoes looks off....can I get a legit check on the lint?

WTH is going on in here. Fake Laces and Now fake boxes.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:.

At this rate something will top Mr. Size 18

Annie : Hi, my name is Annie. How may I help you? 
jaze4daze: Hi do you have any updates with order O########## 

Annie: Hi jaze4daze, I would be more than happy to take a look for you. 
jaze4daze: Thanks 
Annie: I am still checking on that status for you. Thank you for your patience 
jaze4daze: Sure thanks 
Annie: I have looked further into it. I see that they are being reordered and you will be contacted via email with updates 
jaze4daze: Reordered how? As in they're backordered? 
Annie: Correct looks like they were backordered but are now being reordered and shipped. 
jaze4daze: Alright thank you so how long until I receive an email update? 
nnie: You will be contacted via email in 3-5 business days with updates on it 
Annie: Is there anything else I can do for you today? 
Annie: I haven’t received a response from you in the past couple of minutes. Have I answered your question(s)? 
Annie: I hope that I’ve handled your requests satisfactorily. Please chat us back if there is anything else we can do for you at Nike.com. 
Annie has disconnected. 

I just contacted Nike for an order update since they never sent me shipping confirmation for the random pair I received. Might be getting another pair soon :pimp:  

View media item 1292503

For all my DC and Bmore peeps.... I love that Hip Hip chicken... it's soooooo cheap 5 drumsticks and 5 wings with fries $8.99 sooooo cheap

Back
Top Bottom