Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Finally picked up the shoes from the crib. A lot pinker than I thought so not a big fan.

I wanna wear them in the summer though so i'll probably end up selling them after that.

I leave for a few hours, come back and dude is questioning whether his pair from Finish Line are bang bang.
roll.gif
roll.gif
nah i watch a vid on how the high quality fakes could potentially be being mixed in with legit stock at retailers, it makes sense to be skeptical.... ive never had a pair with all the flaws like these, my FTA, NDC, and TAF pairs are good money.  i guess 1 flawed pair outta 4 is a good ratio

My eastbay order didnt come with a receipt and i thought it was because they sent me the wrong size.
Eastbay never sends me any papers with my orders. I've returned a couple things this year, they just email me the return label when I ask for it...

Anybody still looking for a pair and live in DFW hmu. Found a spot that still has a 9, 9.5, 11 and 11.5. Already copped my pair. Their legit, but its fcfs.

Not so much a receipt but a shipping invoice and return label. Which is pretty standard for companies to send out with items. Kind of ensures that the proper item was sent out. But obviously they decided to send out the wrong size so they didnt include the invoice to cover their mistake. I checked ebay and it looks like there were a few people who ordered 7.5's and got 12.5's instead so it was obviously a conscious mistake on their part.

Most of the time they don't include a receipt/invoice . Your purchase order confirmation has the size listed. It happens sometimes , sucks tho.

Last edited:
Young kids now buy their shoes for pictures and not actually for wearing. Before when you get your shoes - you wear them at the store you bought them.... Funny new generation

Finally got in all my pairs, including 3 sz. 11's and 2 GS pairs for the lady.

First things first: I see that things are scuffed and the paint isn't applied perfectly. DON'T GIVE A ****, THESE ARE HARD. I like them more than my 2010's. I don't care about imperfections cause i'mma wear these boys anyways.

FYI anything that is manufactured in China isn't going to be top notch quality, even iPhones are defective. If you don't like the quality go buy italian, don't cry about it. People cried when there weren't enough, now they're crying when they're moving too fast to satisfy the thirst.

Ain't one person going to put a microscope to your kicks so just forget it's there.

Last edited:
Young kids now buy their shoes for pictures and not actually for wearing. Before when you get your shoes - you wear them at the store you bought them.... Funny new generation

Truth. And the ones who do wear them try to sell them for retail afterwards. It's always countless "9/10, only worn once" threads in the sneakerhead groups on FB. Someone needs to start a shoe rental business for these damn kids.

Truth. And the ones who do wear them try to sell them for retail afterwards. It's always countless "9/10, only worn once" threads in the sneakerhead groups on FB. Someone needs to start a shoe rental business for these damn kids.

Haha, as if people actually think that we believe them when they say worn once.

Anyone know a good way to spot fake laces? My shoes are definitely legit but I'm still iffy on the laces.

-These shoes are too pink!

-Is Finishline legit?!

-Are my laces fake?!

What haven't we touched upon here... 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom