Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

These dudes are super picky! Infrared, lime green and hot pink sky blue were 90s popping summer colors get over it....u spending $200+ to repaint and work on a shoe? Paint a picture bro lol.
Fyi I grew up in the 90s
i had hot pink hyper color shorts 
laugh.gif

Read this and instantly checked my email :smh:
I'm good, but man, that's like getting kicked in the pills w/ muddy shoes.
It's like going to the store, trying the shoes on, buying them and walking out with them.
Then you get home and the box is empty.

I think anyone should be able to whatever they want to their own shoe,however I think painting a shoe is pointless and makes the shoe worthless down the road. If in fact this shoe ever does go up in value.  I don't have mine yet but i am going to rock em for what they are and not  what I want them to be. 

I think anyone should be able to whatever they want to their own shoe,however I think painting a shoe is pointless and makes the shoe worthless down the road. If in fact this shoe ever does go up in value.  I don't have mine yet but i am going to rock em for what they are and not  what I want them to be. 
+1

Satisfied here... Wore one of mine yesterday for a few hours came home used the Jason markk suede brush and they were like out the box :pimp:

Last edited:
It's more retailers then footlocker,fnl, ndc, those sites get flooded boutiques can't support too many users....fnl u get lucky sometimes

So basically dudes out here rocking customs :lol:. Although nice a lot of the time, I wouldnt actually wear customs myself. Dude painted himself some varsity red customs up there. Got me channeling Jay Z like "those ain't the new Air Jordan's 6s, what the F you done to that?" lol. Dude ruined the shoes IMO. Come at me. To each his own on that. Like someone said above that only probably decreases what would be (if any) value the shoe has and is just uneccessary to say the least. I have the shoes and in all their glory I couldn't imagine putting a paint or airbrush to them and I actually paint/ have painted pictures, draw etc. More power to the customizers though. I just don't understand the method behind the madness. It's not that serious, the shoes look great as is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom