Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

you don't know the origins of the og pizza party so take a seat sir
roll.gif
 #teampizza

wow you were quick and they did you grimey

with all them snapshots of fnl overcharging and reversing and canceling....

It actually makes ndc look good!
Called and left a message for someone at corporate to call me.

Damn wtf? Any idea why?
Supposedly they were sold out of 12.5 when my order went through, but the system hadn't updated yet.
Which I know is complete bullcrap.
Their system has no problem letting you know something is out of stock.

That's what I told my sister. Once they get dirty sorry it's a wrap. There is no saving that shoe so when you wear it you better enjoy it. She's getting a pair which is easy for her since she wears GS sizes.

Its ridiculous because on previous og and retro the leather upper didnt go dingy yellow it was the patent leather that did.

But the video on youtube with dude wearing um the upper is already looking dingy :x

Just imagine when the white patent leather starts to go dingy :x

You gonna have 3 different shades of cream white on that shoe :lol:

My fila grant hill usa retro has that going on looks terrible.

Those were 90 bucks. I cant see myself paying 200 plus tax for a shoe that already preyellowed uppers :x

Imma let yall finish...
laugh.gif

I'm saying "acting like kanye"

Like they invented t shirts or something. Never knew the OGS had 3m. 2000 pair was all I could recall. I was 10 and I played with ninja turtles
roll.gif

You have a dope pair or 2 or 3 or 15 after the ndc pair come in...
laugh.gif

I know a lot of people got these but you don't live where i stay and Naw I ain't never been where you stay so stop hating in the next man because he got 6s too.

Rock them joints. Keep em clean and keep it pushing.

Thread is in bad shape. At least keep it respectable for the restocks and help a community member out every now and then...

#carryon
Am I the only one who was laughing while reading this?

#Repped

I don't see why any of you should be complaining just pick up Angelus infrared and fix it yourself

infrared on left infrared 23 on right

The 3m on this makes the shoe

2dgq1w1.jpg
eek.gif
 Those came out nice man, repped.

Might mess around & double up just to do this to one pair. 

I remember when people used to act like MJ after getting a pair of J's. Times have changed :smh:

lol that was me back in the early 90s. we'd lace em up and start doing fade away jumpers.

Just got flashbacks from when I was youngin after reading these two posts. I also remember people saying "Jawdin" before shooting fade aways. :smokin

Corny, I know, but I'm old af. :lol:

they are obviously more pink. as said, they were made to match the bulls uniform. anything else is BS.

but wassup with people modifying their shoes and painting them? LOL
had mikes jersey in the early 90s and they DID NOT match my jersey. 

Bulls jerseys were not infrared 

Last edited:
Just got flashbacks from when I was youngin after reading these two posts. I also remember people saying "Jawdin" before shooting fade aways.
smokin.gif

Corny, I know, but I'm old af.
laugh.gif
were all old lol. whatever shoe you were wearing thats who you'd be on the court. shall, chuck, mike, penny all of em

Not sure if you guys have seen this.... If so, omit.

Original Air Jordan VI Commercial Series
View media item 1282280The Geniuses at Wieden and Kennedy produced a good amount of Air Jordan commercials in the early 90’s , particularly for the Air Jordan 3 to several future Air Jordans to come. For the early models in the Air Jordan series, WK featured everyone’s favorite Mars Blackmon around the time Do the Right Thing released, and Spike Lee became a familiar face in a series of Air Jordan commercials up until the Air Jordan XX. Taking us back to the Original Air Jordan VI is the first set of commercials produced for this years major retro so click the play button and check them out!

Last edited:
The vast majority of people that owned the OGs didn't know they had 3M.  We also didn't have cell phones with cameras or digital cameras either.  I couldn't even imagine explaining to my mom why I was to taking pictures of my shoes and wasting film.

Times were simpler and the details we whine about on our shoes today would have gotten you laughed at.

THAT WAS ME IN 1991.

No clue there was 3M at the time.

Not sure if it's been reported but NikeSF is selling unclaimed pairs from Black Friday now. Good luck finding a flawless pair. They brought out 3 pairs of sz11 and the toe boxes all had marks & scuffs on the nubuck. Each time they brought out a new pair, they were getting increasingly frustrated with me so I just gave up and didn't cop a pair

Its ridiculous because on previous og and retro the leather upper didnt go dingy yellow it was the patent leather that did.

But the video on youtube with dude wearing um the upper is already looking dingy :x

Just imagine when the white patent leather starts to go dingy :x

You gonna have 3 different shades of cream white on that shoe :lol:

My fila grant hill usa retro has that going on looks terrible.

Those were 90 bucks. I cant see myself paying 200 plus tax for a shoe that already preyellowed uppers :x

It's going to be a site. My sister is 22 so when something comes out I always say I remember those. I only have a few Jordans in my collection which is fine for me. I buy what I like. I showed her these and she goes oh wow those are really old! Lol.

View media item 1282292

Not sure if it's been reported but NikeSF is selling unclaimed pairs from Black Friday now. Good luck finding a flawless pair. They brought out 3 pairs of sz11 and the toe boxes all had marks & scuffs on the nubuck. Each time they brought out a new pair, they were getting increasingly frustrated with me so I just gave up and didn't cop a pair
Nice of them to change their plans.  4 days ago they said on twitter they were going to re-raffle the unclaimed pairs from the initial pool of raffle entries (EDIT: Maybe those at NikeSF were the unclaimed from the 2nd raffle).  Nike Vegas already had their re-raffle yesterday.

Last edited:

The vast majority of people that owned the OGs didn't know they had 3M.  We also didn't have cell phones with cameras or digital cameras either.  I couldn't even imagine explaining to my mom why I was taking pictures of my shoes and wasting film.

Times were simpler and the details we whine about on our shoes today would have gotten you laughed at.
Nailed IT! 

No one over the age of 25 should care for 3M.

Back
Top Bottom