Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

LOL reporting her? 

Figures you'd think it was racism. Can she SEE what race you are over the phone? Secondly. Don't you think that it JUST MIGHT BE POSSIBLE that she's a minimum wage worker, working on black friday...and the last 100 calls she got, back to back to back to back to back were all about Air Jordans?

But nah....it's gotta be racism, right? LOL...you a true NTer, that's for sure.
roll.gif

No doubt. What really pisses me off is that they won't acknowledge there's an issue with their payment system, and blame it on the banks. I've tried explaining the problem to multiple sales reps over the phone, and none seem to comprehend what's going on. One time a lady was trying to run an order for me, and she was getting the same error from their end. She insisted that I must not have the funds or correct information. I told her to forget about it, went on their site, and purchased the items myself with all the same info. Finish Line needs to get it together.
Yeah, they've always been in denial. The same with their desktop website and it's problems accepting wc rewards and coupons. I know my cc line isn't the problem, as I have many recurring charges on an hourly/daily basis often.

NTNY - rep said they haven't decided what to do with unclaimed pairs. Said they will announce on twitter what they will do but don't they have a history of just selling pairs the day after?

@Dr Kickologist  
@jLi119
1st Good lookin out on the details

2nd there history is doing another BS raffle if they would sell it FCFS would be good, 

my only question is how many pairs do they really have unclaimed ?

Congrats to everyone who got their pair! Looks like a nice sneaker.. Hows the quality?
Seems people are divided on it. 3 of us so far think they are terrible, others mixed, and the rest think they are really great.

I guess I take issue with what that "really great" is supposed to mean, relative to what? What JB has produced recently, or compared to other sneakers like it, or comparision to the other retros?

These remind me a lot like the 2012 Black Cement IVs

We'll get a **** ton more opinions once these ship out to people here.

Last edited:
what happened to everyone waiting on ndc circle & fnl splash? took a while to cart them? i waited till 8:25 & just went back to bed... going to pick up my other pair in store soon

When I called FinishLine to make sure my order went through, the lady on the phone seemed wild racist. 

She was like "Let me guess, you're calling about Air Jordans". 

Thinking about reporting her 
mean.gif
how the hell is that racist? if you call on a sat morning, it's probably because of that. lmao, jordans are worn by the masses, not just one race. 

what happened to everyone waiting on ndc circle & fnl splash? took a while to cart them? i waited till 8:25 & just went back to bed... going to pick up my other pair in store soon
I didn't get pass the splash until 8:35am, wasn't able to check out until 8:55am, lol FNL system is all ****** up

Has anyone EVER encountered this problem?

There is nothing wrong with my card by the way.  Just checked.  FNL is also unable to explain.  15 temp. authorizations and none went through.  I basically lost the chance to get one, but I see resellers with full size run selling them for $300!!! That's a shame.

Some of these post in here are sad. Someone cue the aftermath thread.

Kayne fits. Bruh...
Man I seen more pics of dude on here than the shoe

Oh and the pink vs red debate

There is nothing wrong with my card by the way.  Just checked.  FNL is also unable to explain.  15 temp. authorizations and none went through.  I basically lost the chance to get one, but I see resellers with full size run selling them for $300!!! That's a shame.
very common - FNL is the worst.

its happened to me before so i stopped trying after 2 today. didnt need my statement butchered like that

Back
Top Bottom